2011 girls team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torpedoes and Matchfit Denville (Blue) should have been top flighted over STA. They are 2nd flighted. Matchfit Shore, CSA and NJC are all top flighted. PDA is playing up as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Torpedoes and Matchfit Denville (Blue) should have been top flighted over STA. They are 2nd flighted. Matchfit Shore, CSA and NJC are all top flighted. PDA is playing up as they should.
      Haha! Matchfit Denville is a disaster as usual. They only want wins to keep the club alive and get parents to keep paying that big tuition before the season even starts. Matchfit Shore is taking over. They might as well cancel the Denville branch with those puppets running it along with Rich Bentley and his sidekick. Kids who play there should just come to the Shore or head up north to NJC. RT is 10x the coach of RB. WE ARE THE SHORE!!!

Comment

Haha! Matchfit Denville is a disaster as usual. They only want wins to keep the club alive and get parents to keep paying that big tuition before the season even starts. Matchfit Shore is taking over. They might as well cancel the Denville branch with those puppets running it along with Rich Bentley and his sidekick. Kids who play there should just come to the Shore or head up north to NJC. RT is 10x the coach of RB. WE ARE THE SHORE!!!
        Didn't NJC lose in their last games with Denville's second team and Torpedoes? Roster isn't deep and is more poaching than development. They will lose the 2012's within the year

Comment

We ARE the shore!!! Denville is now our ugly step sister!

Comment

I dont think NJCs top team lost to either. My D played their team this summer in a tournament but it was a different team. Torpedoes are a strong squad though as are NJC and both Matchfits. Which Matchfit will be ecnl is my question? My daughters team parents are all laughing at you all on here battling for 2nd best in Jersey though! Shore and Denvilles strongest girls will come to us regardless along with Torpedoes, Crush and STAs as WE POACH THEM! It's part of the business side of it, face it!

Comment

Sounds like Denvilles parents are upset they got 2nd flighted to us this year. AND PDA we are coming for ya!

Comment

Sounds like Denvilles parents are upset they got 2nd flighted to us this year. AND PDA we are coming for ya!
                You have no clue.

Comment

Why do they have no clue? Enlighten us!

Comment

Didn't NJC lose in their last games with Denville's second team and Torpedoes? Roster isn't deep and is more poaching than development. They will lose the 2012's within the year
                    Don't know about Torpedoes, that must have been a crossover. but yes, they lost to MF white, AND STA's second team this spring. Results are straight from EDP's scoreboard reports, so not sure where these posters are coming up with "Crush never lost to..."?

directly from EDP:
                    G U10 EDP Futures North Grey - MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC 2011 3, NJC 2011 ORANGE 2
                    G U10 EDP Futures North Grey - NJC 2011 ORANGE 0, STA-MUSC 2011G USYS 3

Crush shouldn't really be in this conversation. Their top 2011 team was playing B teams from MF and STA. PDA, MF (denville and shore), torpedoes, and STA all had their A teams playing up 9v9.

Comment

Don't know about Torpedoes, that must have been a crossover. but yes, they lost to MF white, AND STA's second team this spring. Results are straight from EDP's scoreboard reports, so not sure where these posters are coming up with "Crush never lost to..."?

directly from EDP:
                      G U10 EDP Futures North Grey - MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC 2011 3, NJC 2011 ORANGE 2
                      G U10 EDP Futures North Grey - NJC 2011 ORANGE 0, STA-MUSC 2011G USYS 3

Crush shouldn't really be in this conversation. Their top 2011 team was playing B teams from MF and STA. PDA, MF (denville and shore), torpedoes, and STA all had their A teams playing up 9v9.
                      I am a NJC parent and have a daughter on thr top team and another daughter for a different club. One even mentioned. The NJC team never lost to Matchfits 2nd team. Our coach sent our B team to the game after contacting coach Dan Motivation to see if it was their 2nd or 1st team. The Torpedoes lost 3-0 in the Fall to NJC. They then tied them at a tournament in June with their summer select team and lost to them in the finals 2-1. Torpedoes and NJC are at a very similar level. STA has NEVER beat NJC's top team. They played in the fall at STA and at NJC and NJC beat them both times. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes here. NJC isnt the best team in the age group. PDA Blue is by far. But dont make things up that arent true or necessarily go by "futures." You have to remember that at these ages certain clubs arent about the winning and rotate players. Its U10 soccer and I for one compliment EDP for doing right by that allowing bigger rosters/guest playing and creating friendly atmospheres for games rather than keeping standings. NJC went undefeated though in the league. The only games they lost this year was vs Matchfit Shore at the beginning of the season in an edp tournament. From June on was a mix of 2012s, orange and white team players to try and form a summer select team so those who wanted extra tournaments or training could have it. I know for a fact that one of these teams mentioned outside of Crush is having serious issues with keeping the team together and that the coach is going through personal issues because as mentioned I have another daughter. These are the reasons I have never gone on this in the past and our club encourages us not to.

Comment

You all are arguing over whats the <11 year old team?

Comment

Some really good points coming from a Matchfit Shore parent here. Sounds like sour grapes by Denville parents as NJC and us were top flighted. To be fair, the 2nd flight is strong as well with some teams that dont belong being placed that high. Denville better get used to playing ECRL level though being that the big announcement is coming about our branch! Stay tuned Denville parents as Tetro is taking over! WE ARE THE SHORREE!!!

Comment

Pretty sure a few MF shore girls went back to CSA and Boca after they didn't make the blue team. Wonder how good the shore White is now?

Comment

I am a NJC parent and have a daughter on thr top team and another daughter for a different club. One even mentioned. The NJC team never lost to Matchfits 2nd team. Our coach sent our B team to the game after contacting coach Dan Motivation to see if it was their 2nd or 1st team. The Torpedoes lost 3-0 in the Fall to NJC. They then tied them at a tournament in June with their summer select team and lost to them in the finals 2-1. Torpedoes and NJC are at a very similar level. STA has NEVER beat NJC's top team. They played in the fall at STA and at NJC and NJC beat them both times. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes here. NJC isnt the best team in the age group. PDA Blue is by far. But dont make things up that arent true or necessarily go by "futures." You have to remember that at these ages certain clubs arent about the winning and rotate players. Its U10 soccer and I for one compliment EDP for doing right by that allowing bigger rosters/guest playing and creating friendly atmospheres for games rather than keeping standings. NJC went undefeated though in the league. The only games they lost this year was vs Matchfit Shore at the beginning of the season in an edp tournament. From June on was a mix of 2012s, orange and white team players to try and form a summer select team so those who wanted extra tournaments or training could have it. I know for a fact that one of these teams mentioned outside of Crush is having serious issues with keeping the team together and that the coach is going through personal issues because as mentioned I have another daughter. These are the reasons I have never gone on this in the past and our club encourages us not to.
                              Not making anything up, have no dog in this fight, just pulling directly from EDP scoreboards. Usually if there is an error in score reporting it gets corrected pretty quickly. They were from the most recent league games in SPRING, not fall, because things change a lot as teams mature. And I didn't even look at summer because as you said, it's not a consistent roster and players get moved all around. Not really sure how these results are up for debate, I copied and pasted directly from EDP. Can even go back for the dates if you'd like (MF 3-Crush 2 from Sat 5/1, STA 3-Crush 0 from Sat 4/24). Also can't debate the fact that Crush teams didn't play 9v9 this spring either, as all the others mentioned did. So not really possible to do head-to-head comparisons there, they never faced each other in league play until summer when rosters were all mixed up on both ends.

Comment

Matchfit drama like the rest of these forums. Probably the dad who is making money deals with RB behind the scenes. Little do they know what's happening in Denville. And no I am not from any of these so called top teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X