Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relocating to Allentown area

Hey everyone in PA. My job is telling me I will have to most likely relocate to Allentown. I know nothing of the area. I will be looking to live somewhere in a 30 mile radius of there.

I am looking for some input on school for the kids and of course soccer club. She currently plays NPL and the team was going to start playing EDP in the fall. I would like to find her a quality club so she can keep playing. So if anyone can give some insight to the area it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everyone in PA. My job is telling me I will have to most likely relocate to Allentown. I know nothing of the area. I will be looking to live somewhere in a 30 mile radius of there.

I am looking for some input on school for the kids and of course soccer club. She currently plays NPL and the team was going to start playing EDP in the fall. I would like to find her a quality club so she can keep playing. So if anyone can give some insight to the area it would be appreciated.

Thanks
    What birth year?

Comment

She is a 2007

Comment

She is a 2007
        Lehigh Valley United (LVU) 07s are a solid team that plays the right way, though they recently lost their coach to another club just prior to the pandemic.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?teamid=903650

Comment

thank you, I will start googling them to check them out. Anyone have any input on school districts for the kids? Figure if I am going to start looking for a new house I want to start looking in the right places.

Thanks again.

Comment

thank you, I will start googling them to check them out. Anyone have any input on school districts for the kids? Figure if I am going to start looking for a new house I want to start looking in the right places.

Thanks again.
            Start your search with Parkland.

Comment

Start your search with Parkland.
              Looks like a big variation in the Parkland district. ( according the the school ranking sites).

Comment

Lehigh Valley United (LVU) 07s are a solid team that plays the right way, though they recently lost their coach to another club just prior to the pandemic.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?teamid=903650
                Yes you are correct unfortunately their team fell apart once the coach left. girls left right away for other clubs and so did my daughter. He was the glue to the girls program and it has been a mass exodus since then.

Comment

She is a 2007
                  What club did she previously play for?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744530]Yes you are correct unfortunately their team fell apart once the coach left. girls left right away for other clubs and so did my daughter. He was the glue to the girls program and it has been a mass exodus since then.

You are correct Niko build up the girls program but he is at cedar stars monmouth in New Jersey now. He coached my daughter at the other age group he had.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744540]
                      Yes you are correct unfortunately their team fell apart once the coach left. girls left right away for other clubs and so did my daughter. He was the glue to the girls program and it has been a mass exodus since then.

You are correct Niko build up the girls program but he is at cedar stars monmouth in New Jersey now. He coached my daughter at the other age group he had.
                      Apparently leaving there as well...just look at the jersey forum

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744705]

Don’t understand ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744705]

There are teams leaving CSA due to losing DA, but NS is not leaving CSA.

Comment

sounds like the same drama we have in NY. So if Leigh Valley fell apart, what other teams are local to there that might be ECNL or the new GAL?

Comment

sounds like the same drama we have in NY. So if Leigh Valley fell apart, what other teams are local to there that might be ECNL or the new GAL?
                              Nothing close to Allentown without an 1-2 hour drive

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X