terry sucks
    ron sucks
    kenny sucks
    ron sucks
    brad sucks
    ron sucks off everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Messick and every other coach remaining at JFC just watched the harvest.

The case of Messick is funny. It was rumoured all year he was supposed to be let go after his 2006 ECNL disastrous year. Messick knew it too. He moved from St. Johns to Ponte Vedra in anticipation of being replaced with Foley as ECNL director. In the end, he was replaced, but not terminated. The 2007 merger was projected to be very disruptive financially, and so it was decided Messick and his A license would be "useful" one last time to catch all the falling A team stars (7 or 8?) to the B team (he now coaches), making room for Brad Schmitt's improved design of the 2006 & 2007 ECNL teams.

Prediction: Plastic Pat will unleash Captain Karl on Messic now that all the juice has been squeezed from that turd. And when Captain Karl comes knocking with his scythe, he has named "Integrity"...that'll be the end of Messick. And really? After having a seat at the table, and playing his part during the "Plastic Pat purge of 2020" who can really feel bad for the guy?
      Messick can be Littlefinger.

Comment

Messick and every other coach remaining at JFC just watched the harvest.

The case of Messick is funny. It was rumoured all year he was supposed to be let go after his 2006 ECNL disastrous year. Messick knew it too. He moved from St. Johns to Ponte Vedra in anticipation of being replaced with Foley as ECNL director. In the end, he was replaced, but not terminated. The 2007 merger was projected to be very disruptive financially, and so it was decided Messick and his A license would be "useful" one last time to catch all the falling A team stars (7 or 8?) to the B team (he now coaches), making room for Brad Schmitt's improved design of the 2006 & 2007 ECNL teams.

Prediction: Plastic Pat will unleash Captain Karl on Messic now that all the juice has been squeezed from that turd. And when Captain Karl comes knocking with his scythe, he has named "Integrity"...that'll be the end of Messick. And really? After having a seat at the table, and playing his part during the "Plastic Pat purge of 2020" who can really feel bad for the guy?
        Ron was NEVER ECNL director. Where do you come up with this stuff? I know you have to be getting tired of repeating the same lame jokes over and over but don't start making up stuff.

Comment

Instagram

I hope your moving on.
          I hope you find what you were looking for.
          I hope your happy now.
          Typical snorts of smarmy from the JFC legions of virtuous trash monsters.

Comment

Ron was NEVER ECNL director. Where do you come up with this stuff? I know you have to be getting tired of repeating the same lame jokes over and over but don't start making up stuff.
            He was acting director while the search was on.

Comment

herbie sucks
              ron sucks
              terry sucks
              ron sucks
              kenny sucks
              ron sucks
              brad sucks
              ron sucks off everyone
              Where are the queen bees?

Comment

So he held a role that no other ECNL parent knew about? Get real. This dude was nowhere near the ECNL director for any part of time. DV was until all movement happened. Not that DV was worth a damn by Ron was NOT the ECNL director, ever.

Comment

Do think Ron likes eating Karl's ass?

Comment

Do you think Ron likes eating Karl's ass?
                    fixed it for you

Comment

Lame jokes rule

Aye aye sir! I'll stop making up stuff on TS when Youth Soccer Inc coaches at JFC do the same. Which will be never. Bull§hitters can spot Bull§hit. Watching the bull§hit build throughout the year reaching a deafening crescendo around mid May! I have to take it year after year because if I dare say anything...well, let's just say there is a level of vindictiveness at JFC I have personally witnessed when parents complain. And I wouldn't want my little Johnny or Mia retaliated on...so this is my release. Oh, and by the way, while I have your attention, nice going on the Puma banners. I'm being sarcastic of course. That's incredibly stupid.

Comment

Do think Ron likes eating Karl's ass?
                        So sad it has come to this for Ron. For JFC sake, I really hope they are not paying him too much to coach his one team and be a 'substitute' coach.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pulp...w=1186&bih=745

Comment

So he held a role that no other ECNL parent knew about? Get real. This dude was nowhere near the ECNL director for any part of time. DV was until all movement happened. Not that DV was worth a damn by Ron was NOT the ECNL director, ever.
                          DV of PV always First Hand of the King

Comment

Aye aye sir! I'll stop making up stuff on TS when Youth Soccer Inc coaches at JFC do the same. Which will be never. Bull§hitters can spot Bull§hit. Watching the bull§hit build throughout the year reaching a deafening crescendo around mid May! I have to take it year after year because if I dare say anything...well, let's just say there is a level of vindictiveness at JFC I have personally witnessed when parents complain. And I wouldn't want my little Johnny or Mia retaliated on...so this is my release. Oh, and by the way, while I have your attention, nice going on the Puma banners. I'm being sarcastic of course. That's incredibly stupid.
                            You have to be really amazed that at the time of this incredible rebranding, the Parent Board of JFC and club leadership supported this strategy to fix the girls side behind 2 guiding principles: 1) hire as many blow hard, tired, washed up former FESA rejects to lead the way; 2) focus on giving out as many ECNL roster spots to players outside the club at the expense of returning players you have supposedly been developing all along. Well done JFC. Making it happen. And still losers but for your 07 team. Let's see how long you can hold that team together before BS bails with them to Clay for an even better deal.

You can post words all you want on the logos and banners. All the club can see what is happening with their own eyes. Not better than FESA. Same and worse.

Comment

That's messed up 😂

Comment

What ever happened to that guy? He looked like a shorter, stumpier version of Messick, which is really saying something.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X