• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CFC park open?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Really.....***.....

May 1, 2020:

FSA's reopening date will coincide with Connecticut's phase one reopening currently scheduled for May 20. This will allow for rescheduling of Winter 3 leagues and clinics to outdoor facilities where social distancing requirements can be accommodated. The response to rescheduling has been extremely positive with teams/players excited about the state’s reopening and FSA’s leagues and clinics continuing. Refunds are not being offered as everything will be rescheduled once the state reopens, however, if you prefer that your team is not included in the remaining schedule please let us know so that we can prepare an accurate schedule for teams looking to finish up the Winter 3 Season.
      I know this to be accurate. It is from FSA Sports. The facility, not the FSA FC club. Anyway, as you can see FSA will not entertain the idea of giving back 1 single dime. At least these “indoor” games are being moved outside for safety. If you are not comfortable with it, it is your issue, and no money will be given back.

Comment

I know this to be accurate. It is from FSA Sports. The facility, not the FSA FC club. Anyway, as you can see FSA will not entertain the idea of giving back 1 single dime. At least these “indoor” games are being moved outside for safety. If you are not comfortable with it, it is your issue, and no money will be given back.
        No money should be given back if the session is played. If it’s outdoor or indoor, it’s offered to finish.
        As for FSA FC, there is no decision and teams aren’t notified yet to practice. Games will not be played until the ECNL confirms. So refunds can’t still happen.

Comment

Fsa and the people there suck

Comment

Is CFC Park open?

Comment

Is CFC Park open?
              Another Troll.. the point ? I only post after political bs. I’m flattered

Comment

Another Troll.. the point ? I only post after political bs. I’m flattered
                Well is it?

Comment

Well is it?
                  To be a troll.. yes.
                  You idiot

Comment

Be original... you have the time

Comment

Is CFC park open????

Comment

No money should be given back if the session is played. If it’s outdoor or indoor, it’s offered to finish.
                        As for FSA FC, there is no decision and teams aren’t notified yet to practice. Games will not be played until the ECNL confirms. So refunds can’t still happen.
                        So if you pay for something for your kid to do inside during the winter, if they cancel it and let your kid run around outside two months later, you should accept that instead of getting your money back? You couldn’t deliver the service. It was a winter activity.

I know, you spent the money on cannolis already

Comment

So if you pay for something for your kid to do inside during the winter, if they cancel it and let your kid run around outside two months later, you should accept that instead of getting your money back? You couldn’t deliver the service. It was a winter activity.

I know, you spent the money on cannolis already
                          You are correct, however what is being offered is better then the original service.
                          Indoors sucks. Outside is better. Weather is better. No other options available right now.
                          This is definitely an upgrade of the original service.

Comment

You are correct, however what is being offered is better then the original service.
                            Indoors sucks. Outside is better. Weather is better. No other options available right now.
                            This is definitely an upgrade of the original service.
                            Option is....sorry, we could give you what we advertised and what you paid for. So you can either have your money back, or we will give you outdoor play, you choose

Comment

Option is....sorry, we could give you what we advertised and what you paid for. So you can either have your money back, or we will give you outdoor play, you choose
                              I don’t disagree with you. But you know that’s not how things work.
                              Besides half a session of indoors is about $40-50 per player. Most will not care about that little money. FSA hopes most teams will not want to finish session and forfeit the remaining games. This way they don’t need to reschedule or refund anything. But they offered you something. This is better then what the majority of tournament’s have done. They just canceled well in advance and kept all the money. No refund no credit no nothing. In the end that screws the clubs and they then must screw the parent’s

Comment

I don’t disagree with you. But you know that’s not how things work.
                                Besides half a session of indoors is about $40-50 per player. Most will not care about that little money. FSA hopes most teams will not want to finish session and forfeit the remaining games. This way they don’t need to reschedule or refund anything. But they offered you something. This is better then what the majority of tournament’s have done. They just canceled well in advance and kept all the money. No refund no credit no nothing. In the end that screws the clubs and they then must screw the parent’s
                                If there is a way for fsa to bill, they will. Short armed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X