X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone hate GPS so much?

Comment

Why you ask? Because they are a bunch of Aholes. Treat staff like crap! Gouge families, put out a crap product and the real kicker is they Lie, Cheat and Steal. It’s all coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why you ask? Because they are a bunch of Aholes. Treat staff like crap! Gouge families, put out a crap product and the real kicker is they Lie, Cheat and Steal. It’s all coming out.
        Where does this leave GPS families for next year? Is it time to start looking....

Comment

Where does this leave GPS families for next year? Is it time to start looking....
          Give yourself about 1/2 hour, then answer your own post okay?

Comment

Where does it leave families? Are you stupid? Get the hell out while you can. They are asking players to come back at an inflated rate to cover upcoming court costs. Run for the hills. Players are going to all different clubs. Especially NEFC.

Thanks

S.C.

Aka the Cannonball

Comment

Where does it leave families? Are you stupid? Get the hell out while you can. They are asking players to come back at an inflated rate to cover upcoming court costs. Run for the hills. Players are going to all different clubs. Especially NEFC.

Thanks

S.C.

Aka the Cannonball
              And there you are...right on cue.

Comment

Right on cue? I’m voicing my opinion. What’s your f’n problem man?

Comment

Rogaine........CHECK✅

Right on cue? I’m voicing my opinion. What’s your f’n problem man?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnWuBmBGGk

Comment

Has anyone or anything in history had a worse year than GPS has in the last twelve months? Seriously, the club is in utter ruins.

Comment

Their problems started right around this time last year.

Comment

Has anyone or anything in history had a worse year than GPS has in the last twelve months? Seriously, the club is in utter ruins.
                        Seriously. Stop answering your own posts.

Comment

To answer your question kind sir. No one in the history of youth soccer had a worse year than GPS. Losing in court, Federal RAID (they lied and denied) it happened. Federal indictments, Tax invasion, Visa Fraud, back stabbing each other, Set up GM to be the Fall Guy, furloughed coaches, took coaches cars, office staff being cut, regions are drastically shrinking, Surf stealing all coaches, NEFC taking all their top players. Only a few left because all other teams are only championship caliber at best.

Thanks

SC

Aka Cannonball

Comment

To answer your question kind sir. No one in the history of youth soccer had a worse year than GPS. Losing in court, Federal RAID (they lied and denied) it happened. Federal indictments, Tax invasion, Visa Fraud, back stabbing each other, Set up GM to be the Fall Guy, furloughed coaches, took coaches cars, office staff being cut, regions are drastically shrinking, Surf stealing all coaches, NEFC taking all their top players. Only a few left because all other teams are only championship caliber at best.

Thanks

SC

Aka Cannonball
                            You are pathetic. Do you have nothing else to post about?

Comment

I love GPS and I Gave our verbal commitment that we would strongly consider coming back to GPS.

Comment

I love GPS and I Gave our verbal commitment that we would strongly consider coming back to GPS.
                                We will never play for those bums again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X