UConn woman’s soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well MR is stuck paying for her full ride this year for nothing. Best she can do is bench her the following year and she will look to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      so where are your ECNL midfielders playing?
      forwards?
      Defense. All of them.

Comment

for a freshmen she played a ton
        Front end loaded. Soon as they figured out she wasn’t 90 minute material, they brought her in off the bench.

Comment

so where are your ECNL midfielders playing?
          forwards?
          Still waiting big mouth?

Comment

early commits are full rides- there would be no reason to commit early for a partial
            she was comitted as a soph which is very early
            This is not entirely accurate

Comment

Still waiting big mouth?
              At better programs than UConn......commit lists are out there tough guy. I am not going to do your homework for you like the kids did in grade school.

Male pattern baldness, beer gut, no coin, living in low rent town and kid playing for 4th rate Yu......man I bet you miss those glory years

Comment

At better programs than UConn......commit lists are out there tough guy. I am not going to do your homework for you like the kids did in grade school.

Male pattern baldness, beer gut, no coin, living in low rent town and kid playing for 4th rate Yu......man I bet you miss those glory years
                Oh you’re trying to be funny, keyboard king dooiiiiiishhh! I bet you’re bragging about a team your own child didn’t play on. Just riding the coattails of another age group..... How was the pine watching all those “so called” great players?
                Those car rides home must’ve been a joy for lil Mia.
                Hope she was allowed her dinner on those special daughter and Dad moments. Haha

Comment

This is not entirely accurate
                  What isn’t accurate?
                  She either was or was not,
                  Do you know of a kid who was offered as a sophomore that didn’t get a full ride?

Comment

What isn’t accurate?
                    She either was or was not,
                    Do you know of a kid who was offered as a sophomore that didn’t get a full ride?
                    There are many you imbecile; full rides are rare in women’s soccer. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about at all.

Comment

Just as I thought- just flapping your gums
                      Why don’t you just say that you hate this kid because she got what your kid deserved and move on
                      Don’t be bitter- success isn’t for everyone

Comment

There are many you imbecile; full rides are rare in women’s soccer. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about at all.
                        You haven’t listed any
                        I happen to actually have a very good idea how this works
                        And personally know at least 5 current kids on fulls in women’s soccer

Notice I didn’t feel the need to insult your intelligence- you post did that for me

Comment

You haven’t listed any
                          I happen to actually have a very good idea how this works
                          And personally know at least 5 current kids on fulls in women’s soccer

Notice I didn’t feel the need to insult your intelligence- you post did that for me
                          Full athletic grants can happen but they still are quite rare. Combining with merit and financial aid can get you from a very good partial to full(there are rules in how it can be combined). Parents will brag about a full ride but its rarely full athletic.

Comment

Full athletic grants can happen but they still are quite rare. Combining with merit and financial aid can get you from a very good partial to full(there are rules in how it can be combined). Parents will brag about a full ride but its rarely full athletic.
                            This is 100% accurate. Athletic fulls aren’t happening around here despite what anyone says. People are clueless.

Comment

So when they offer early- how do they figure out merit and academic for a kid who hasn’t taken their SATs yet ?
                              What about the 8th grader- she hadn’t taken a high school class yet
                              How did they figure that out?

Comment

This is 100% accurate. Athletic fulls aren’t happening around here despite what anyone says. People are clueless.

so then whats the big deal with CFC United's commitment list every year? are you saying that none of the bestest class ever got fulls?
                                thats a shame

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X