Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Starting soon

Developing? yeah right. by 16 and 17 there is not developing happening, just reinforcing and practicing. At this age they are showcasing so that bull crap line is ridiculous. And of course coaches care about winning. Teams are told "I want to win, so I 'll play my best 11 all game if I have too."
    Glad this is OVER next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Developing? yeah right. by 16 and 17 there is not developing happening, just reinforcing and practicing. At this age they are showcasing so that bull crap line is ridiculous. And of course coaches care about winning. Teams are told "I want to win, so I 'll play my best 11 all game if I have too."
      Glad this is OVER next year.
      I hear ya, and agree

Comment

So....what is going on with this NE ECNL regional league? WIll the tourny's be the same as the regular ecnl? Games the same time, right after each other, will there still be a NE NPL or that is what is being renamed? Wish I knew before taking my kid to a tryout to one of these clubs that currently have NE NPL. Hey clubs....put on your web page what your plan is for next year so we can make informed decisions? The first to do that will get my kid to come try out.

Comment

So....what is going on with this NE ECNL regional league? WIll the tourny's be the same as the regular ecnl? Games the same time, right after each other, will there still be a NE NPL or that is what is being renamed? Wish I knew before taking my kid to a tryout to one of these clubs that currently have NE NPL. Hey clubs....put on your web page what your plan is for next year so we can make informed decisions? The first to do that will get my kid to come try out.
          Call the club directly. Truth be told they may not even know themselves yet, but don't expect to find everything on a website. Some of these club owners aren't exactly Mark Cuban types

Comment

ECNL NE starting soon

Call the club directly. Truth be told they may not even know themselves yet, but don't expect to find everything on a website. Some of these club owners aren't exactly Mark Cuban types
            It's just a change of the letters

Comment

It's just a change of the letters
              ECNL says that "more details to come", so while it might be just a change of letters, it is not 100% certain.

Comment

22? Try 24-26 on some teams / clubs...I hear the crying already
                Dumb parents keep buying the dream at a premium. Until they wake up this practice will continue.

Comment

ECNL NE starting soon

Do you have any idea whet the DOC makes ? Thats why they take money from anyone who will pay. Then they tell a story about development, winning doesn't matter and anything else that will keep the checks rolling in. Scam
                  Crazy what they make!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X