Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter knows what went down, and knows we made a mistake - everyone makes mistakes and we live and learn from them.

I hope the team gets a fresh start which will include a new coach and real tryouts. We will let the chips fall where they may and if she makes it great, if not that’s fine too, and no I’m not going to the town hall - it’s a long drive and we do that enough.
    Omg your are the best to troll!

Your kid not apart of this team. Your fake posts so easy to spot.

You can’t lie and bully your way onto this team. Don’t care if you post for the next 5 years with your fake Bs posing as a parent of this team.

It’s not working.

Comment

My opinion is it was RL parents doing a lot of bullying on here.
      Their reputation now suffers because of it.
      I’ve been following this long and convoluted thread since the beginning, and there is no way it was the RL parents bullying the bitter scorned women. That was all tommy and his cohorts 100%. And that was some of the worst cyber bullying I’ve ever come across, truly disgusting behavior, any of the other things that have gone on in this thread pales in comparison to the way tommy and friends treated two former teammates parents. Even going so far as to start a thread againt their new team and then copying and pasting posts. I can’t speak to the rest of what’s gone on in this thread but trust me on this it was tommy that led the charge against the Ukies

And as sure as tommy and Co were that is was the bitter scorned women making posts against the team is a sure as they are now that’s its RL parents. The truth is this thread is anonymous and they have no freakin idea who posts what.

Comment

I’ve been following this long and convoluted thread since the beginning, and there is no way it was the RL parents bullying the bitter scorned women. That was all tommy and his cohorts 100%. And that was some of the worst cyber bullying I’ve ever come across, truly disgusting behavior, any of the other things that have gone on in this thread pales in comparison to the way tommy and friends treated two former teammates parents. Even going so far as to start a thread againt their new team and then copying and pasting posts. I can’t speak to the rest of what’s gone on in this thread but trust me on this it was tommy that led the charge against the Ukies

And as sure as tommy and Co were that is was the bitter scorned women making posts against the team is a sure as they are now that’s its RL parents. The truth is this thread is anonymous and they have no freakin idea who posts what.
        I disagree. I believe it was RL parents that did all that. Just my opinion. I guess we all have one.

Comment

Wait did you just say “ The truth is this thread is anonymous and they have no freakin idea who posts what” and then you blamed a person for writing things?? I thought you said it was anonymous? How can you blame a certain person?

Comment

Wait did you just say “ The truth is this thread is anonymous and they have no freakin idea who posts what” and then you blamed a person for writing things?? I thought you said it was anonymous? How can you blame a certain person?
            Simple really tommy licks BB’s balls and everyone knows he will do anything to stay on BB’s good side.

Comment

Lol. Ok. You think everyone will just blindly believe your BS. You are sad.
              The soccer community is very small. Chances are the bs on this board are steering away some college coaches as well.

Comment

The soccer community is very small. Chances are the bs on this board are steering away some college coaches as well.
                If a college coach has a question or wants to get info on a kid on this team, who do they contact? The answer to this question should scare all of us.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

If a college coach has a question or wants to get info on a kid on this team, who do they contact? The answer to this question should scare all of us.
                  The college coaches won't be contacting anyone for this team, their reputation has ruined any chance of D1 recruitment. Unless you are BB and have the direct line to St. Joe's

Comment

The college coaches won't be contacting anyone for this team, their reputation has ruined any chance of D1 recruitment. Unless you are BB and have the direct line to St. Joe's
                    Sorry but not one person believes this or any of your bs posts. You are losing on here for us all to read. It’s pretty pathetic.

We now know your obviously not a parent of this team.

Your obsession with this team is scary.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Based on the lack of practice and lack of improvement this may be a valid statement. Something has to change if we want to get the right kind of exposure

Comment

My opinion is it was RL parents doing a lot of bullying on here.
                        Their reputation now suffers because of it.
                        All the nonsense is coming from FCB 06 parents, not Ukies, not RL and not other clubs. No bullying other than naming names of people that have nothing to do with these posts.

So, all the facts that are written about the coaches and club, and they are facts, where do you stand on those issues?

Comment

All the nonsense is coming from FCB 06 parents, not Ukies, not RL and not other clubs. No bullying other than naming names of people that have nothing to do with these posts.

So, all the facts that are written about the coaches and club, and they are facts, where do you stand on those issues?
                          It does seem like it’s some RL parents bashing. They have an axe to grind according to some previous posts.

Comment

There is NO such thing as facts on Ts. It’s peoples opinions. No one is willing to put there full name to these posts so anything can be made up. I’m sure there is some truth in here but ask a ton of BS so it’s impossible for anyone to say there are “facts”. This is an anonymous site so anyone can make up anything so take all this with a grain of salt like the rest of us do.

There are people on here that just want to troll and make up stuff to keep conversations going and piss people off.

Comment

Funny to read this thread from the beginning - the bucks defenders have used the same playbook on the RL team as they did to the bitter scorned women who chose to leave the team last spring.

I will repeat it really doesn’t matter who is posting and you can try to deflect and blame whomever you want. But the facts about the team remain the same and you have never been able to dispute any of the facts. You just come up with the same deflections but different victims.

The facts have always been and will always be:

The team was formed in a back room deal in JM’s living room, CF,RF,BB were all present and agreed to take basically all or none of the North girls with one exception. BB’s daughter and her friend were also included.

The team on paper is coached by RF who has his A license and at one time was a great coach, he is completely checked out, provides no feedback, only shows up when he feels like it and has basically ceded control of the team to BB.

BB is basically the coach of this team - he has a daughter on the team and he has no professional coaching experience. BB is a parent who played high school soccer that is it. He has his thumb on the scale for his kid every step of the way. He calls the shots on this team and is also on the board of directors of the club , so nobody can launch a complaint without BB and therefore RF finding out.

BB protects RF because BB wants to coach and he knows no other bucks coach would allow him anywhere near the sidelines.

The team practices with their coach if they are lucky 1 time a week, and there is rarely full participation, due in some part to the constantly changing practice schedule, the practices they do have lack quality.

That really surmises the facts of the team. And nobody will argue this.... you can now go deflect onto whomever the victim du juor is but that won’t change the facts about the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL team.

And just to note there is not an ounce of bullying in this post it is simple facts.

Comment

Funny to read this thread from the beginning - the bucks defenders have used the same playbook on the RL team as they did to the bitter scorned women who chose to leave the team last spring.

I will repeat it really doesn’t matter who is posting and you can try to deflect and blame whomever you want. But the facts about the team remain the same and you have never been able to dispute any of the facts. You just come up with the same deflections but different victims.

The facts have always been and will always be:

The team was formed in a back room deal in JM’s living room, CF,RF,BB were all present and agreed to take basically all or none of the North girls with one exception. BB’s daughter and her friend were also included.

The team on paper is coached by RF who has his A license and at one time was a great coach, he is completely checked out, provides no feedback, only shows up when he feels like it and has basically ceded control of the team to BB.

BB is basically the coach of this team - he has a daughter on the team and he has no professional coaching experience. BB is a parent who played high school soccer that is it. He has his thumb on the scale for his kid every step of the way. He calls the shots on this team and is also on the board of directors of the club , so nobody can launch a complaint without BB and therefore RF finding out.

BB protects RF because BB wants to coach and he knows no other bucks coach would allow him anywhere near the sidelines.

The team practices with their coach if they are lucky 1 time a week, and there is rarely full participation, due in some part to the constantly changing practice schedule, the practices they do have lack quality.

That really surmises the facts of the team. And nobody will argue this.... you can now go deflect onto whomever the victim du juor is but that won’t change the facts about the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL team.

And just to note there is not an ounce of bullying in this post it is simple facts.

Or has the RL people used the same playbook on the Ecnl team as they did to the bitter scorned women who chose to leave the team last spring.

We don’t know. It’s anonymous. No one knows.

Also nothing on here can be claimed as Facts. Just peoples opinions and some have said on here they have an axe to grind. Who knows. Doesn’t matter anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X