•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Explode dramatically.
    Deaths through the roof.
    Hospitalizations Increasing by the thousands in CT.

I feel like I’m reading a CNN blog.
    You’re reading the truth you dumutherfuker. How stupid can you be? Why cnn when all news outlets are saying the same thing. You are the only one with blinders on. The writing is on the wall

Comment

You’re reading the truth you dumutherfuker. How stupid can you be? Why cnn when all news outlets are saying the same thing. You are the only one with blinders on. The writing is on the wall
      Everyone is overreacting, including you fukface. How much of a pansy can you be?

Comment

Also the rates of positive cases is going up. If it was just more testing the positivity rate would go down as you tested more. I just spoke to a family member in AZ and his county had 20% positive positive. People are finally taking it seriously (too late) but it's going to take a few weeks before numbers go down again
        of course the positives are going up we are testing more people
        everyone knew that- as most people who get dont feel sick or sick enough to go to the doctor
        now we are capturing those cases
        how are the hospitals in your family members area? houston has issues (yes a large protest city as does dallas ) but Texas is a big state
        LA with a draconaian lockdown is now doing badly-why is that?

Comment

Everyone is overreacting, including you fukface. How much of a pansy can you be?
          Hahahaha so true

Comment

how is the view from under your bed?

JULY 4Th -HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA- if you want to come to the party dont bring your WHINE

Comment

This thread has really gone off the rails

Comment

Let me guess, you don’t wear a mask. It’s analbleaching losers like you the reason why this thing is spiraling out of control, increased hospitalizations and lockdowns be reinstated. Thanks for doing your part in trying to slow the spread, perhaps you should slow the spread of the crap coming out of your mouth

Comment

Let me guess, you don’t wear a mask. It’s analbleaching losers like you the reason why this thing is spiraling out of control, increased hospitalizations and lockdowns be reinstated. Thanks for doing your part in trying to slow the spread, perhaps you should slow the spread of the crap coming out of your mouth
                  Oh relax. Good lord my 10 year old son has bigger balls than you.

Comment

Oh relax. Good lord my 10 year old son has bigger balls than you.
                    How about you get back to me in 2-4 weeks when deaths are out of control and we are back into full lockdown, that way everyone can see how much of a stupid moron you are. And just because I care, dip the wicks of the fireworks you are lighting tommorow in gas for a full effect

Comment

How about you get back to me in 2-4 weeks when deaths are out of control and we are back into full lockdown, that way everyone can see how much of a stupid moron you are. And just because I care, dip the wicks of the fireworks you are lighting tommorow in gas for a full effect
                      Go dig a hole and live in it chicken little

Comment

Go dig a hole and live in it chicken little
                        Thanks for proving my point that you are an idiot

Comment

No not so much, I think most people on this site think your a pansy as@

Comment

If you are sending your kid to any type of soccer practice right now then you my friend are the biggest hypocrite of all. It’s so bad right?

Comment

Cases started rising on June 10th
                              That was 24 days ago.
                              Why are deaths continuing to decline?

Oh ok, I still need to wait another 2-4 weeks. I think I have heard that a few times. Yet it never pans out.

Comment

In a few weeks numbers will go down because deaths will explode dramatically
                                Nope
                                20% is good
                                It means that have refined the test search area to find the infected
                                If you just randomly test, can’t get numbers like that. However if you screen people, like employees at business, you can.
                                I can see you are not real sharp so let me explain it for you.
                                1000 employees at a plant
                                5 have Covid
                                You can test all 1000 and get the 5 positive (.5%)
                                Or you screen them, like temp, symptoms, Travel etc.
                                after screening you have 25 of the 1000 that need to be tested.
                                You get 5 positive of 25. (20%)
                                This is how you want to test.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X