Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me update you. CDC released the weekly all death numbers for this week.
    So for the period of Jan1 - July 1 we are (5,260) excess deaths
    That means for this period of time 5,260 less people died then expected.
    How does that work where you have a pandemic with 120,000 + dead and yet your year to date all cause death count is 5,260 under our average for this date.
    We have a pandemic and less people then normal are dying.
    Think about what we are being sold by politicians and media.
    I don’t think that report includes Covid deaths. But it does point to a slight overcount of Covid.

Comment

Us general states today that Covid deaths take 2 weeks or more following new cases. We are entering week two of apocalyptic rises in cases so we are headed into mid July with most deadly daily cases than ever been since this all started. Look for thousands of daily deaths mid July and for infinite future

Comment

Us general states today that Covid deaths take 2 weeks or more following new cases. We are entering week two of apocalyptic rises in cases so we are headed into mid July with most deadly daily cases than ever been since this all started. Look for thousands of daily deaths mid July and for infinite future
        You are truly a moron. Cases started rising a month ago and deaths keep dropping. Many of the states getting hit hard now opened 6 weeks ago. You know what happened 2-3 weeks ago? I’ll give you a hint. Take a look at where the cases are climbing. GA (Atl), CA (LA), FL (MIA), TX (HOU, DAL).

Here’s the truth and you won’t read it in the news. The virus runs its course over a certain period of time. Hit the northeast hard and ran its course. Never got into the other places even after opening until rioting/protests happened. Now it’s going to run it’s course there. The difference is that younger people are getting it now, which is a good thing and will keep the body count down.

Comment

You are truly a moron. Cases started rising a month ago and deaths keep dropping. Many of the states getting hit hard now opened 6 weeks ago. You know what happened 2-3 weeks ago? I’ll give you a hint. Take a look at where the cases are climbing. GA (Atl), CA (LA), FL (MIA), TX (HOU, DAL).

Here’s the truth and you won’t read it in the news. The virus runs its course over a certain period of time. Hit the northeast hard and ran its course. Never got into the other places even after opening until rioting/protests happened. Now it’s going to run it’s course there. The difference is that younger people are getting it now, which is a good thing and will keep the body count down.
          Well mr or mrs know it all (I’m sure you are still deciding) watch what happens in the next two weeks when CT, NY, NJ and MA cases start to surge out of control again in a second wave. A second wave that all experts predict, then your “run it’s course” theory is bull crap just like the bull crap you are spewing here, fukwad

Comment

Well mr or mrs know it all (I’m sure you are still deciding) watch what happens in the next two weeks when CT, NY, NJ and MA cases start to surge out of control again in a second wave. A second wave that all experts predict, then your “run it’s course” theory is bull crap just like the bull crap you are spewing here, fukwad
            Exactly, that person is a dreamer, every other country that had large a outbreak are experiencing another one

Comment

Why are you expecting cases to “surge out of control” in CT in the next two weeks?

Comment

Why are you expecting cases to “surge out of control” in CT in the next two weeks?
                Because it is happening in every other state that has supposedly beaten the virus. Are you not aware of everything going on in the rest of the country or are you in a bubble in the basement of your house

Comment

Because it is happening in every other state that has supposedly beaten the virus. Are you not aware of everything going on in the rest of the country or are you in a bubble in the basement of your house
                  its surging in the cities (interestingly enough the ones where there were mass protests)
                  but that may not be the sole reason

i dont care about cases, just hospitalizations and vent use- with increased testing we were going to have double the cases (most never knew they had it)

Comment

its surging in the cities (interestingly enough the ones where there were mass protests)

i dont care about cases, just hospitalizations and vent use- with increased testing we were going to have double the cases (most never knew they had it)
                    Again basement dweller, hospitalizations are going up. In the news today hospitalizations increasing dramatically in younger sicker patients. Try opening your eyes and do some research. There is a whole big country out there bubble boy

Comment

Well it isn't. So far there's barely been an uptick attributed to the protests. Far more us due to states that ha r re opened way too early - FL, AZ, TX and others. CA is the exception but while their total case numbers are large the cases per capita aren't as high (huge state). CA swiftly scaled back on reopening and made masks mandatory again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...navirus-cases/

Comment

Again basement dweller, hospitalizations are going up. In the news today hospitalizations increasing dramatically in younger sicker patients. Try opening your eyes and do some research. There is a whole big country out there bubble boy
                        Also the rates of positive cases is going up. If it was just more testing the positivity rate would go down as you tested more. I just spoke to a family member in AZ and his county had 20% positive positive. People are finally taking it seriously (too late) but it's going to take a few weeks before numbers go down again

Comment

We will go up. Its inevitable given the rest of the country and a gradual reopening. But if we keep wearing masks, keep distanced, not have big parties...in other words keep being smart....then we can hopefully keep numbers down.

Comment

Also the rates of positive cases is going up. If it was just more testing the positivity rate would go down as you tested more. I just spoke to a family member in AZ and his county had 20% positive positive. People are finally taking it seriously (too late) but it's going to take a few weeks before numbers go down again
                            In a few weeks numbers will go down because deaths will explode dramatically

Comment

We will go up. Its inevitable given the rest of the country and a gradual reopening. But if we keep wearing masks, keep distanced, not have big parties...in other words keep being smart....then we can hopefully keep numbers down.
                              We will definitely go up as young people in this state or not being smart, in about 2 weeks you will see hospitalizations rise again in the thousands and death to go through the roof 2 -4 weeks after that

Comment

Explode dramatically.
                                Deaths through the roof.
                                Hospitalizations Increasing by the thousands in CT.

I feel like I’m reading a CNN blog.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X