Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid just graduated from HS, and I am the most qualified to mention, as my D has the highest soccer pedigree, and that statement about 10% of parents being interested in the sport is 100% true, sad and true.
    It’s amazing how few people actually watch or follow the sport outside of their kids games.

Comment

SEPNJ isn't even owned by WCFC, its a venture between the coaches and Match Fit....
      Then why does it say World Class FC?

Comment

It’s amazing how few people actually watch or follow the sport outside of their kids games.
        True, I am a die-hard Inter fan, most parents have no clue what that is....

Comment

Marketing ploy

Comment

Marketing ploy
            Why would Match Fit think calling it World Class is a good marketing ploy?

Comment

https://www.wcfcscp.com/page/show/4881678-about-us

Didn't see anything about Match Fit. The DOC did come from Match Fit, but he has been the WCFC ECNL 02 coach for a couple of years now. Seems like his joining WCFC is the reason why this club is now part of WCFC.

Comment

If any clubs are practicing in NY now its under the guise of a "camp". Club training can start on the 6th in pods of no more than 9 players and 1 coach.
                So is WC starting training next week? I haven’t seen anything about it.

Comment

Yeah whatever, you sound depressed, has America not provided enough for you??
                  People that dont spend their time becoming super fans for the activities that their kids participate in are not depressed. Follow soccer if you want or piano, or ballet or fortnight, or debate or whatever you want....some people have a lot of other responsibilities to fill up their time.

Comment

True, I am a die-hard Inter fan, most parents have no clue what that is....
                    Inter? Don't worry! Nobody's perfect.

Comment

WC starting tryouts on Monday in groups of 9. Teams probably not finalized until the end of the month. Team-week at camps and training probably starting in August. Some individual coaches may try to get their players from last year together for sessions, but nothing club-wide at this point.

Comment

If you don't know details, it's because you either didn't speak to your coach, or you are a troll off for a long weekend trying to start crap

Comment

Inter? Don't worry! Nobody's perfect.
                          Forza Internazionale!!! mangia il cazzo Juve!!

Comment

If you don't know details, it's because you either didn't speak to your coach, or you are a troll off for a long weekend trying to start crap
                            Right? Jeez, ask your coach about practices...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              forza internazionale!!! Mangia il cazzo juve!!
                              **** 2-0 ****

Comment

WC starting tryouts on Monday in groups of 9. Teams probably not finalized until the end of the month. Team-week at camps and training probably starting in August. Some individual coaches may try to get their players from last year together for sessions, but nothing club-wide at this point.
                                Team rosters have already been sent. This is to find maybe one or two diamonds and fill out teams if they’re still under their optimal number. Practices will start in August and parents have been given a heads up on tournaments they intend to enter in August and September.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X