Futsal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thread that wont go away. Get a life Boyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The thread that wont go away. Get a life Boyd!
      That's what I say about your wife. Please go away .been there done that

Comment

Futsal has a place in soccer, quick decisions is a must in soccer. But its nothing that you cant learn in practice doing small sided 3v3's. But let's be honest most of the parents of the technical but unathletic kids gravitate to it, especially after a certain age. If you are over i'd say 13 playing serious FUTSAL its because your not fast enough or athletic enough for 11 v 11 soccer. Little Johnny can get to the ball in FUTSAL.

I don't know what USA soccer you've been watching. The womens team is one of the most athletic teams in the world if not the most. The mens team is no way the most athletic team in the world, that's a laughable statement. Saying all that you must remember the ball is faster then the player, so decision making is key.

Futsal is a supplement to regular game play. BTW no way 3v 3 comes even close to a futsal game. Decision making grows under pressure and your 3v3 practice does not create pressure. Next thing you will tell me is that because your kid can juggle 300 times,he has the skills. We started futsal with ssa/chris rue this year and the pressure of those games has helped my kids grow. I would also like to meet boyd-he seems nice.

Comment

Futsal is a supplement to regular game play. BTW no way 3v 3 comes even close to a futsal game. Decision making grows under pressure and your 3v3 practice does not create pressure. Next thing you will tell me is that because your kid can juggle 300 times,he has the skills. We started futsal with ssa/chris rue this year and the pressure of those games has helped my kids grow. I would also like to meet boyd-he seems nice.

Correct! This what I was trying to explain in my earlier post. Every player right now should be involved in futsal. You wouldnt believe the improvement of a few players on our team when they committed to futsal with us. The others who dont play arw still at the same level and no improvement.

Comment

Hasn't it been moved to Orlando Convention Center because of NBA?

Nope, still at Disney along with NBA and MLS...it's going to be interesting.
            Check your facts before you respond with wrong information. It has been moved to Orlando Convention Center. -OP

Comment

gutsal is for gags

Comment

When's the last time you seen a youth goalie start play from right or left backs?
                Every time there is a goalie that can't kick it more than 6 yards without losing their breath.

Comment

Brazil plays futsal under a metal roof outdoor..they play all day . Actually was where my son learned to play soccer. Started with futsal then field
                  In Brazil the kids play outside all day? That sounds so different and amazing. Please sir, tell us more about this mystical place where children play.

Comment

Messi and Ronaldo never played futsal. Neymar did...but he ain’t a Messi or a Ronaldo..

Comment

I don’t know about that my friend. Those two are different from the rest but I would put Ney at third.

Comment

Messi and Ronaldo never played futsal. Neymar did...but he ain’t a Messi or a Ronaldo..
                        Messi and cr7 did play futsal..so did ronaldo phenom..they all play even today..

Comment

In Brazil the kids play outside all day? That sounds so different and amazing. Please sir, tell us more about this mystical place where children play.
                          They play in streets, farms, parks, diets roads everywhere. Not like here where every azzhole wants to throw you off the field for wanting to make yourself better. Soccer is horrible here man. You have no clue what real soccer is..its definitely not here

Comment

and you gutsal gags play with each other GAGS!

Comment

and you gutsal gags play with each other GAGS!
                              Yeah, it wasn't clever or humorous the first time either.

Comment

They play in streets, farms, parks, diets roads everywhere. Not like here where every azzhole wants to throw you off the field for wanting to make yourself better. Soccer is horrible here man. You have no clue what real soccer is..its definitely not here
                                Well, there are a couple options for you.

1. Return to the place from whence thou cameth

2. Get off the grass and start having lil Neymar play in dirt roads, farms, and streets so that he can know what real soccer is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X