Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will clubs update got soccer rosters

when will clubs update got soccer rosters. going to see my kid finally on a top ten team!

omg seriously? Got Soccer? Clubs are trying to get is some practices and are worried there may not be a season in the fall. Posting rosters isn't exactly a priority right now

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      omg seriously? Got Soccer? Clubs are trying to get is some practices and are worried there may not be a season in the fall. Posting rosters isn't exactly a priority right now
      Thank you Jeron I understand you said rosters will be posted late summer. But, were you able to get at least a couple of non rec girls to join DPL?
      I apologize for not messaging privately but your lack of basic good manners don’t allow you to read or reply to parents questions. Maybe you need a little more confidence
      Hope job hunting is going well

Comment

Yes thanks

Comment

Rome is burning and your worrying about got soccer rosters..😂. Your killing me smalls.. man I am worried about getting g back to training..hell with a roster

Comment

Rome is burning and your worrying about got soccer rosters..😂. Your killing me smalls.. man I am worried about getting g back to training..hell with a roster
            Italy actually recovered well and is not burning. Trump is burning, he knows he is toast

Comment

Italy actually recovered well and is not burning. Trump is burning, he knows he is toast
              Trumps burning...I know one thing he sure looked great today in Washington for the celebration of america..he threw shi t at all you liberals today. You guys are in for a treat nov3rd when he wins by landslide.. and those lying news channels saying biden is winning arw crazy..remember they said the same thing in 2016 when the old treasonous cun t lost

Comment

Trumps burning...I know one thing he sure looked great today in Washington for the celebration of america..he threw shi t at all you liberals today. You guys are in for a treat nov3rd when he wins by landslide.. and those lying news channels saying biden is winning arw crazy..remember they said the same thing in 2016 when the old treasonous cun t lost
                I would not be surprised if
                1. He drops out knowing he will lose
                2. He suffers a 400+ electorate loss

Comment

Of course biden knows he will lose..atleast hes going to avoid embarrassing himself in a debate with trump.. my god that would be so funny..I mean joe joe fumbles words of a 3rd grader...if you look at joe biden you can see hes not very bright.

Comment

Mr. Chop I can tell it's you again how much alzheimers biden paying you to post here I know it's you're job as you have no kid playing soccer. Everyone he's the only one doing all these stuff we'll Oh yeah there is buckwheat also but buck doesn't even live in the US so he really does not matter . Mr chop tho..we'll that different.

Comment

Mr. Chop I can tell it's you again how much alzheimers biden paying you to post here I know it's you're job as you have no kid playing soccer. Everyone he's the only one doing all these stuff we'll Oh yeah there is buckwheat also but buck doesn't even live in the US so he really does not matter . Mr chop tho..we'll that different.
                      Hey karen...well I said it. Karen. Don't think about it too much. I'm russian, I'm black. I'm white. You have no f u cking clue b itch!

Comment

wow. some of you people are so clueless and arrogant. brainwashed by the democrats and BLM! i almost wish dopey Biden would win just so you libtards have noone else to blame when the country goes to shlt !! get your 401 in cash and pray for the future if he loses! all you uneducated yenta woman who sit home all day watching the view and listening to Joy Behar need to wake up! your husbands are cowards!!

Comment

got soccer is updated with player movement

Comment

wow. some of you people are so clueless and arrogant. brainwashed by the democrats and BLM! i almost wish dopey Biden would win just so you libtards have noone else to blame when the country goes to shlt !! get your 401 in cash and pray for the future if he loses! all you uneducated yenta woman who sit home all day watching the view and listening to Joy Behar need to wake up! your husbands are cowards!!
                            Bingo!!! Right on💪

Comment

i gotta meet this guy!!! triple thumbs up!! spot on!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X