X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your ignorance is amazing.
    Just did a quick look at Juventes 07 team and they beat NEFC dream team , SSS, as well Bayside NPL team. The CCL team perhaps could lose to town teams but some of their EDP teams are Legit. They will be much improved with the new crop of players and coaches. If this season happens it will be interesting to see how Juventes, Surf, Seacoast, SSS, Mass City all do with the Realignments

Comment

What would any New England EDP club know about Northeast NPL? None of them were good enough to play in it!

A bunch of NSL-level clubs like Juventis, Rush, and Black Rock are all that’s in EDP. Town teams can beat them.
      If you look at the Fall 2019 NEP standings from U12 all the way through U15 you will notice that at least, at least, half of the NPL or would be NPL teams will be gone and playing in the EDP this coming Fall. Not sure where you are getting your information but it is incorrect. Stop selling your nonsense.

Comment

Just did a quick look at Juventes 07 team and they beat NEFC dream team , SSS, as well Bayside NPL team. The CCL team perhaps could lose to town teams but some of their EDP teams are Legit. They will be much improved with the new crop of players and coaches. If this season happens it will be interesting to see how Juventes, Surf, Seacoast, SSS, Mass City all do with the Realignments
        Can someone fact check this? Does not seem to pass the smell test. I assume the reference is to the 2007 Girls EDS. If so the results above are not accurate. In fact I see that they lost to a 2008 bayside team.

Comment

Can someone fact check this? Does not seem to pass the smell test. I assume the reference is to the 2007 Girls EDS. If so the results above are not accurate. In fact I see that they lost to a 2008 bayside team.
          2007 boys played Bayside teams 3 times on August 24,25. beat Nep team 2-1 and lost to NPL team 1-0 and 4-1.

Comment

You seem really bothered by it. How will you sleep at night?

Comment

2007 boys played Bayside teams 3 times on August 24,25. beat Nep team 2-1 and lost to NPL team 1-0 and 4-1.
              Yeah there is no need to embellish results since we can all see them with a little google search. That 2007 team did well and faired very well against mid tier to lower upper tiered NEP teams. I am sure with a few additions they can improve on that. Still doesn't take away from the fact that there is a mass exodus of NPL level teams to the EDP side.

Comment

Boys NEP level team, maybe with the additions they will be better but they weren't able to beat the NPL teams, the other teams mentioned are regional teams. No idea what the "dream team" name is all about NEFC doesn't name teams like that so It's probably a regional / parent coached team or something.

Comment

Boys NEP level team, maybe with the additions they will be better but they weren't able to beat the NPL teams, the other teams mentioned are regional teams. No idea what the "dream team" name is all about NEFC doesn't name teams like that so It's probably a regional / parent coached team or something.
                  can we safely say that towns couldnt beat them then? they lost one game to a NPL team by one goal, would town teams be able to do that? my guess would be a no

Comment

can we safely say that towns couldnt beat them then? they lost one game to a NPL team by one goal, would town teams be able to do that? my guess would be a no
                    I was the poster you quoted, and Yes I would say what people are insinuating by saying a town team would beat them is incorrect. A good town team with players that play at a higher level than this team would certainly at least be competitive and could probably beat them. But not a town team with a bunch of non club b players

Comment

It's like bloody Sky Sports providing their crack team of analysts to put a U13 team under a microscope. The only thing missing are knowledge, brains and real football experience. Otherwise, you guys have all the attributes, including pompous attitude and ridiculous hyperbole. You gents are perhaps the world's greatest losers. Congrats!

Comment

If your teams are so strong, why don't you challenge them to a friendly.

Comment

I was the poster you quoted, and Yes I would say what people are insinuating by saying a town team would beat them is incorrect. A good town team with players that play at a higher level than this team would certainly at least be competitive and could probably beat them. But not a town team with a bunch of non club b players
                          “EDP. Where you can beat most town teams and occasionally an NPL team, but forget about beating an ECNL or GA team, we just ain’t that good.“

What a slogan! Sign us up!

Comment

“EDP. Where you can beat most town teams and occasionally an NPL team, but forget about beating an ECNL or GA team, we just ain’t that good.“

What a slogan! Sign us up!
                            Or ... "EDP. Half the cost of ECNL or GA and half the kids on each roster .... plus, less travel! Same # of kids not going D1."

Comment

Or ... "EDP. Half the cost of ECNL or GA and half the kids on each roster .... plus, less travel! Same # of kids not going D1."
                              I like this one better:

"NEP, where a few big, greedy, corrupt clubs take control of the league and your wallet!"

or maybe

"Come waste a few more crucial development years in the NEP, where time stands still and a few very old and stupid dinosaurs rule the landscape!"

The bottom line is that NEP clubs fear an open system of promotion and relegation because their teams will all sink to the bottom without those filthy backroom deals to bail them out.

The NEP and the NPL in the Northeast are already dead, but you guys are just too dumb to figure it out. Best of luck playing in a dead league, fellas.

Comment

I like this one better:

"NEP, where a few big, greedy, corrupt clubs take control of the league and your wallet!"

or maybe

"Come waste a few more crucial development years in the NEP, where time stands still and a few very old and stupid dinosaurs rule the landscape!"

The bottom line is that NEP clubs fear an open system of promotion and relegation because their teams will all sink to the bottom without those filthy backroom deals to bail them out.

The NEP and the NPL in the Northeast are already dead, but you guys are just too dumb to figure it out. Best of luck playing in a dead league, fellas.

"The NEP, where town teams wear club uniforms just because they paid the fee!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X