Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth soccer is collapsing

No quality , no hope, chickens are coming to roost! Party is over, your scam is over. Private trainers on every corner is over, leagues are folding, mls elite will collapse, Florida will not play this fall

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No quality , no hope, chickens are coming to roost! Party is over, your scam is over. Private trainers on every corner is over, leagues are folding, mls elite will collapse, Florida will not play this fall
    Will agree on leagues are folding and mls elite will collapse but florida will play at some point. Here's an addition, parents will get tired of paying club fees for virtual training

Comment

Take your meds mom and stop panicking.

Comment

Why are people like you so obsessed with seeing kids soccer close up..I mean your just plain miserble..you earthier are a troll or your just looking for attention.. believe me of your looking for reactions I will give you one..let us know what you want..I handle regards like yourself accordingly

Comment

Why are people like you so obsessed with seeing kids soccer close up..I mean your just plain miserble..you Ethier are a troll or your just looking for attention.. believe me if your looking for reactions I will give you one..let us know what you want..I handle retards like yourself accordingly
          Bunch of friggen crybabies

Comment

Will the market consolidate? Absolutely. Cash strapped/worried-about-the-future families are cutting back on extras. Poorly run clubs/leagues won't make it, especially any who didn't have a strong cash reserved pre Covid. But a collapse? No. Rather than drop out completely some families will look at lower cost, closer to home alternatives. Even if the fall season is put on hold the players who want to play and can still afford it will.

Youth soccer also isn't the only sport facing these issues either. My personal hope is that families across the board are re-evaluating and realize their not-so-talented athletes should stick with something cheaper with less travel and more fun. Many young athletes shouldn't be in the fancy leagues but they are because there's always someone willing to take a check.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X