SCP Losing Staff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then dont sign up for Vale. Go to one of the other clubs. Oh wait you bashed all of them also.

Comment

scp was a weak club to begin with ,vale is god awful travel . liaten to the other guy , pick a strong club in the area

Comment

CT Rush Shoreline is no better. Stay away from soccer in this area if you want to be a serious player.

Comment

go to sporting then if near middletown lot of strong teams and its great club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            go to sporting then if near middletown lot of strong teams and its great club.
            Hey GV, you always give yourself away with your command of the written word. So easy to spot.

Comment

me tarzan, you jane

Comment

CT Rush Shoreline is no better. Stay away from soccer in this area if you want to be a serious player.
                Rush Shoreline is like a lot of the clubs in the area, small. Too many clubs and it’s all diluted. SCP used to be dominant club in this area but now they have been picked apart. It started with CFC Sound, then Ginga, then Shoreline United (FC) and now Rush. Same number of players in the area spread over too many clubs. When 1-2 of these clubs disappear it will be better for everyone. I actually think SCP is in better shape than most people think. They are definitely depleted but they have a few good teams left. Sound and Shoreline United in far worse shape. Ginga and Rush in better shape. Let’s see what clubs look like in September.

Comment

SCP is struggling no doubt. They simply don't have the numbers or the pull anymore. Rush Shoreline is the new Shoreline FC in town and is taking on anyone they can get. Club is getting greedy and it will be their downfall whey they start losing to all the town programs coming into EDP next year. Families will start to realize the coaching and level of play is below par and will opt to stay with local town program. If a kid is any good they will move on to a better program like Oakwood, SSC, Ginga who are in that region etc.

Comment

SCP is struggling no doubt. They simply don't have the numbers or the pull anymore. Rush Shoreline is the new Shoreline FC in town and is taking on anyone they can get. Club is getting greedy and it will be their downfall whey they start losing to all the town programs coming into EDP next year. Families will start to realize the coaching and level of play is below par and will opt to stay with local town program. If a kid is any good they will move on to a better program like Oakwood, SSC, Ginga who are in that region etc.
                    If they are taking on everyone they will be in trouble. Hopefully they have learned the Shoreline FC lesson. Shoreline FC were in a strong position to take over but they made that mistake. Now they are in the dumpster. I agree, Oakwood and Ginga are better options than Rush. I would not put SSC in that group though. SSC is another middling club that loses its better players to Oakwood.

Comment

I would think Rush and Ginga also continue to lose kids to Oakwood, CFC etc so I would not put them in a different spot than SSC. Serious kids want to move up the pyramid. Also SSC coaches are some of the best around in comparison to other local clubs.

Comment

I would think Rush and Ginga also continue to lose kids to Oakwood, CFC etc so I would not put them in a different spot than SSC. Serious kids want to move up the pyramid. Also SSC coaches are some of the best around in comparison to other local clubs.
                        OW just moved 2 or 3 slots down the pyramid ....
                        Kids are flocking out if OW not to it anymore.

Comment

SCP must be picking up players left, right and center. CP was their golden child years ago and he will be the one to save them

Comment

SCP must be picking up players left, right and center. CP was their golden child years ago and he will be the one to save them
                            Everyone keeps predicting the demise of SCP and it never seems to happen. People said that if they lost Nate they would be doomed. Guess what? He is gone and SCP are in better position than ever. CP will turn things around and I give it a year. SCP has too much experience and history at developing the best players to come out of CT.

Comment

SCP should just stick to training travel clubs

Comment

SCP will continue to compete for many years to come. They have too much name recognition and experience to disappear. They are around for the long haul. Take that to the bank.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X