Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No rankings and points are kept at this age so your comment is irrelevant as there is no possible gain from doing this !
    It was at ages where points are kept. But you keep on spinning.

Comment

It was at ages where points are kept. But you keep on spinning.
      Just going off the comment above which was about 2011 boys, think you realized points aren’t kept and deflected. If you are now talking about older age groups that is geared more towards winning then you might have a point. However looking at the previous team results at the age groups they are pretty normal and nothing out of
      The ordinary !!

Looking at the website seems like they are starting with over 20 teams, are they still
      Hosting tryouts ?

Comment

They already had first look tryouts and I guess from the website they are able to form teams at pretty much every age group both boys and girls. My kid went last week for a tryout as they’re just letting you practice with the teams that are doing summer practices rather than hold a formal tryout date.

Comment

They already had first look tryouts and I guess from the website they are able to form teams at pretty much every age group both boys and girls. My kid went last week for a tryout as they’re just letting you practice with the teams that are doing summer practices rather than hold a formal tryout date.
          Ok we will email and tryout, heard from a few parents that the teams are pretty strong for this year so hopefully my son makes it he’s 2011.

Comment

Ok we will email and tryout, heard from a few parents that the teams are pretty strong for this year so hopefully my son makes it he’s 2011.
            Centercourt is the better option

Comment

Centercourt is the better option
              Please tell me why ? Not sure my child is interested in a clinic as a 3rd practice and we heard everyone gets offered a spot ?

Comment

Please tell me why ? Not sure my child is interested in a clinic as a 3rd practice and we heard everyone gets offered a spot ?
                Way better coaching at Centercourt now with Red Bull running the training.

Comment

Who is the coach for the 2011 age group ? Football Academy has IW as the head coach, interested to know who will be the coach so we can decide to tryout or not.

Thanks

Comment

Then why didn't the CenterCourt owners replace their old coaches with RB trainers years ago?

I have no idea why any player with any other decent options would choose to play for CenterCourt anymore.

You can get good RB trainers via a bunch of town clubs.

Comment

Clearly works for Center Court. I guess they forget to check the other forum about them before commenting on this one.
                      You are getting ridiculed on your other post for accepting players who you have never seen play. You have chased players down for their first payment without them trying out. You also admitted struggling for players and age groups.

The coaching is better? Tiago was my daughter's coach at Chatham United. This is the same guy who ironically bad mouthed CFC to all our parents. Then publicly humiliated my daughter when she joined CFC. He said to her team she was a bad person and team mate for leaving them. Sounds like top level coaching. Tiago was hands down the worst coach my daughter played under.

Center Court staff member, maybe do your homework before you start posting on parent forums!

Comment

Then why didn't the CenterCourt owners replace their old coaches with RB trainers years ago?

I have no idea why any player with any other decent options would choose to play for CenterCourt anymore.

You can get good RB trainers via a bunch of town clubs.
                        If Centercourt is so great why did you try your best to avoid refunding the families our money back when you cancelled the season? Matt Rizzuto is a con artist at its finest and easily the most unprofessional guy I have dealt with.
                        I feel for Red Bulls, they will damage their name in working with this organization. I can't see Red Bulls being there this time next year.

Comment

Struggling to believe centercourt will be a better option at that age group or maybe any right now? Of course you should tryout and see the team for yourself but if IW is at the FA and not centercourt I cannot see this program being like it was in the past and anyone saying it’s a better option must work for centercourt . Honestly FA would be my first pick if you want my honest opinion with this kid working it along with rumored others I hear! Im sure the FA will be the new production line of youth talent in New Jersey.

Comment

Centercourt have no shame!!!

Comment

Struggling to believe centercourt will be a better option at that age group or maybe any right now? Of course you should tryout and see the team for yourself but if IW is at the FA and not centercourt I cannot see this program being like it was in the past and anyone saying it’s a better option must work for centercourt . Honestly FA would be my first pick if you want my honest opinion with this kid working it along with rumored others I hear! Im sure the FA will be the new production line of youth talent in New Jersey.
                              Thanks, hoping whoever from Centercourt posted can tell us who the coach is as the coaching is better ? Surely then you know who the coach is !

Comment

Thanks, hoping whoever from Centercourt posted can tell us who the coach is as the coaching is better ? Surely then you know who the coach is !
                                Heard some of centercourts old coaches have gone back there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X