• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chester Lee!
    And he coaches both boys and girls

Comment

Best girls coach in the state Mick Smith. He is 1st class
      I lost all respect for him when I saw he was training the new MF Shore 09 girls team at full contact practices over a month ago. Talk about someone having loyalty to a club. A PDA coach traing another clubs entire team....

Comment

I lost all respect for him when I saw he was training the new MF Shore 09 girls team at full contact practices over a month ago. Talk about someone having loyalty to a club. A PDA coach traing another clubs entire team....
        Agreed but so many clubs have been doing this blatantly breaking the rules, cheating the system, just seems to be the norm. Great example it sets for our kids....

Comment

Coach by what measure ? In game tactician? Developer of roster talent? Wins more games than the talent on his roster would imply? Most of the coaches have a particular skill, very few, if any, have it all

Comment

Who is the best coach in NJ? The simple answer is a coach your daughter can relate to on and off the pitch and a coach that can relate to your daughter and make her a better person on and off the pitch. Too many parents do not properly vette the club, the DOC, the team, the coach. With my girls I told them they must attend training sessions and talk to the players, talk to the coach and decide if they want to play for that team. Get as much info before you join. Playing time is a big deal, know where you stand. Look at the club, look at their commitment list for the past 3 seasons. Do you want this club and coaches to advocate on your daughters behalf if a school is interested in her? These are all important questions. There are too many coaches that do not have a good track record with college commitments or helping families navigate through the process. Know as much as possible beforehand or else the problem is yours and your alone. What coaching license does the coach have? If it’s ECNL they must have at a minimum a “B” license and DOC must have a “A” license. I would bet the vast majority Of parents have no clue. Who is the best coach in NJ? No simple answer. Some one who looks or talks the part are necessarily the best coach. Caveat Emptor!

Comment

Let’s hear them
              My dad

Comment

his dad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X