X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smile like a donut Lenny.
    You just don't get it. Your Lenny, Tom *******s, and angry ECNL poster schticks are so simple minded. That's all you have. Simple, silly little insults. That's all you have because you're a petty WST troll who spends too much time on this forum. While you garner responses like mine, the reality is that you accomplish nothing. No one takes you serious. You're probably used to that IRL though.... Still, it's sort of sad and amusing at the same time. I imagine you're a simple, silly little person IRL who no one takes seriously so you jump on TS seeking attention. Your TS posts are a reflection of the person you are.

Comment

You just don't get it. Your Lenny, Tom *******s, and angry ECNL poster schticks are so simple minded. That's all you have. Simple, silly little insults. That's all you have because you're a petty WST troll who spends too much time on this forum. While you garner responses like mine, the reality is that you accomplish nothing. No one takes you serious. You're probably used to that IRL though.... Still, it's sort of sad and amusing at the same time. I imagine you're a simple, silly little person IRL who no one takes seriously so you jump on TS seeking attention. Your TS posts are a reflection of the person you are.
      Ha ha. So says the Angry ECNL Poster who starts two or three Thorns threads a week so that he can make petty little remarks and put downs about them. You are too funny.

Comment

who starts two or three Thorns threads a week so that he can make petty little remarks and put downs about them.
        All well deserved so what's the issue?

Comment

All well deserved. Go getem Lenny. Smile like a donut.

Comment

Ha ha. So says the Angry ECNL Poster who starts two or three Thorns threads a week so that he can make petty little remarks and put downs about them. You are too funny.

You're kidding right? Talking-soccer is littered with anti-ECNL threads. I'm guessing the same little angry man stated this thread to give this place a resemblance of being balanced.

Comment

You're kidding right? Talking-soccer is littered with anti-ECNL threads. I'm guessing the same little angry man stated this thread to give this place a resemblance of being balanced.
              Whine much?

Comment

Whine much?
                And right in queue. You post, go coach practice, then post your drivel when you're done. Typical WST trolls on this forum.

Comment

Whine much?
                  No, I don't. Just stating fact. I don't care, but empirically speaking 4/5 of the threads on here are bitching about ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X