Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregonians are a bunch of clowns.

ha ha ha ha. Just flipping through some different regions/states; I hope this board is not representative of the majority of Oregonians. Some of you are just outright funny people.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ha ha ha ha. Just flipping through some different regions/states; I hope this board is not representative of the majority of Oregonians. Some of you are just outright funny people.
    Oh, please, tell us what state you are gracing us from...

Comment

You are correct. I suspect there about 10 people bickering with each other on here.

Comment

Let me guess he is a former pro hailing from California! Speak clown!!!!

Comment

I admit it. Oregonians are a bunch of clowns. Especially us people that have girls playing soccer. Crazy af.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X