Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious or just being sarcastic? I don't consider myself a helicopter parent but I haven't missed a game through U15. I enjoy watching and supporting my kids.
    Choppers in! Everyone down now!

Comment

Seriously? Haven't missed a single game through u15? Wow. I bet you are one of the ones who sits and watches every practice too.

Comment

Seriously? Haven't missed a single game through u15? Wow. I bet you are one of the ones who sits and watches every practice too.
        Why wouldn't I? You seem defensive and paranoid. Did your mom not go to your games growing up? Did that bother you? Sorry.

Comment

i have 3 kids who play multiple sports, orchestra, chess, debate & theatre. My wife or I (or usually one of us) have made most of the matches/competitions & all of the major performances. Sometimes life calls & we send Jimmy with his friends to 3v3 tourney to take Suzie to CA for her debate championships. Once, I had a minor surgery & Tommy went went friends to Bend for a soccer match with a teammate, etc. Missing not a single match to U15, seems unrealistic, if not helicoptering.

Comment

i have 3 kids who play multiple sports, orchestra, chess, debate & theatre. My wife or I (or usually one of us) have made most of the matches/competitions & all of the major performances. Sometimes life calls & we send Jimmy with his friends to 3v3 tourney to take Suzie to CA for her debate championships. Once, I had a minor surgery & Tommy went went friends to Bend for a soccer match with a teammate, etc. Missing not a single match to U15, seems unrealistic, if not helicoptering.
            Instead of getting angry at people who were able to do it, why don't you forgive yourself for the few times you didn't...It sounds like you did a great job being there, but because of this guilt you hold onto, you seem to get angry whenever someone else does better than you.

Comment

Maybe you need to try a little harder.

Just kidding. Hope the surgery went well.

Comment

If you skip games that's ok.

Comment

If you spend $800 a month on soccer you don't want to miss many games. Where's the fun in not seeing the performances?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X