Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread is to discuss just how insane female soccer parents are in the state of Oregon! Let's get back on topic people.

Thank you God for giving me sons.
    Yes, and it was started by a father of a son who is really light on his feet.

Comment

And yet, you are here too. Lol. Good effort to contribute. Epic fail.

You were the last guy picked in dodgeball too. So easy to see.
      Actually, I was the one of the last one's out usually. Thanks for your concern loafer boy. Wife out again tonight? Trust her, she's with the girls.

Comment

Actually, I was the one of the last one's out usually. Thanks for your concern loafer boy. Wife out again tonight? Trust her, she's with the girls.
        Dude is a liar. Last one picked in dodge ball but his soccer buddies thought he was an athlete cause nobody played soccer in those days. He probably is scared in locker rooms and his wife is fat and treats him like a turd; but Yea he is happy he has boys. No one else noticed.
        Signed
        My daughter threw his kid in a headlock and gave him a nuggies.

Comment

Dude is a liar. Last one picked in dodge ball but his soccer buddies thought he was an athlete cause nobody played soccer in those days. He probably is scared in locker rooms and his wife is fat and treats him like a turd; but Yea he is happy he has boys. No one else noticed.
          Signed
          My daughter threw his kid in a headlock and gave him a nuggies.
          U dn't reed toooo gud. U seeem mixxxed UP. 420 friennndly?

Comment

U dn't reed toooo gud. U seeem mixxxed UP. 420 friennndly?
            You must have boys. I notice a passive aggressiveness. Usually a sign.

Comment

You must have boys. I notice a passive aggressiveness. Usually a sign.
              Yes, he has "boys" that play soccer.

Comment

Yes, he has "boys" that play soccer.
                It's true, most girl soccer players are masculine. But calling them boys crosses the line. What's wrong with you?

Comment

It's true, most girl soccer players are masculine. But calling them boys crosses the line. What's wrong with you?
                  They really only appear masculine when they are standing next to the boy's soccer team.

Comment

I don't know how people think that male soccer players are dainty. Many of the pro players are extremely popular with women. Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, .... all get way more women that any guy that posts on here.

Comment

They really only appear masculine when they are standing next to the boy's soccer team.
                      For some reason as much as I hate you, I'm starting to like you a little. I had to chuckle as I read this while stuck in a boring meeting. You are persistent af.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X