Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Angry ECNL Poster. Will you please go on another rant about money and cost? It was so funny.
    Nothing angry about my post at all. Perhaps you should read the post I was replying to.

Comment

Nothing angry about my post at all. Perhaps you should read the post I was replying to.
      You sound like another parent who is throwing away their money because you hope your dd will be transformed by ECNL. I know a ton of players on rosters who are just not that good. I don't get their parents, but hey, it's their money.

Comment

You sound like another parent who is throwing away their money because you hope your dd will be transformed by ECNL. I know a ton of players on rosters who are just not that good. I don't get their parents, but hey, it's their money.
        Although you clearly care enough to post incessantly about it anonymously on talking soccer.

Comment

Although you clearly care enough to post incessantly about it anonymously on talking soccer.
          Pot meet kettle.

Comment

If you want to know the truth, I am not currently an ECNL parent, but we are considering it. We are doing our due diligence. We are looking at it with both eyes open. It is a personal decision, like all other parents. I certainly am not arrogant enough to opine or criticize (anonymously) other parents decisions or what they do or don't do with their money.

I'll reiterate: don't like ECNL? Perfect! Don't do it. Spare the rest of us of the rhetoric.

Comment

2 teams of Oregon girls trying to compete in the ECNL.

is what people can't stomach.

The ECNL is not what anyone has issue with.

ECNL is just a league.

Comment

If you want to know the truth, I am not currently an ECNL parent, but we are considering it. We are doing our due diligence. We are looking at it with both eyes open. It is a personal decision, like all other parents. I certainly am not arrogant enough to opine or criticize (anonymously) other parents decisions or what they do or don't do with their money.

I'll reiterate: don't like ECNL? Perfect! Don't do it. Spare the rest of us of the rhetoric.
                You probably won't make a team anyway.

Comment

Classic WST response...

Comment

ECNL is just a league.
                    The simple solution is for you to stick with your club than. Why Spend you time anonymously debating the merits of Oregon ECNL clubs? Unless you have a motve to do so.....

Comment

Lol. If you only knew.

Comment

When you got nothing...Respond like a petulant child. Too funny.

Comment

ECNL is just a league.
                          Really? Are you that naive or just clueless? Have you seen the threads dedicated to bashing all the evil ECNL is?

Comment

The simple solution is for you to stick with your club than. Why Spend you time anonymously debating the merits of Oregon ECNL clubs? Unless you have a motve to do so.....
                            A better solution would be to have both teams withdraw and play weekly against similiar talented teams in Oregon. Much more simple and not a embarassing to our vanishing repuation as a competitive state for girls soccer. Know your role.

Look at the header of this thread for motivation.

Since you are attempting to discuss this subject what is your name?

Anonymous

Comment

A better solution would be to have both teams withdraw and play weekly against similiar talented teams in Oregon. Much more simple and not a embarassing to our vanishing repuation as a competitive state for girls soccer. Know your role.

Look at the header of this thread for motivation.

Since you are attempting to discuss this subject what is your name?

Anonymous
                              LOL No one can take you serious. I bet that happens all the time to you. No one came take you seriously. Gotta love WST. You fools are entertaining. What can you expect when your DOC is such a joker.

There aren't similarly talented teams in Oregon. That record isn't too bad for the first year. Foolish people like yourself will never understand that. You're nearsighted.

Comment

LOL No one can take you serious. I bet that happens all the time to you. No one came take you seriously. Gotta love WST. You fools are entertaining. What can you expect when your DOC is such a joker.

There aren't similarly talented teams in Oregon. That record isn't too bad for the first year. Foolish people like yourself will never understand that. You're nearsighted.

The reality is the aren't 'special' Girls clubs or teams participating in any league anywhere from the State of Oregon. Performances speak for themselves.

Seriously you exhibit symptoms of a paranoid delusional with visions of Grandeur, given your fixation on 'club' that is after you & believe you are better than all others, and nobody's teams is a good a yours. You're a casebook description of a person battling a Bipolar disorder.

Good Luck.

The transparency of on the field results is all that's needed to have a reality check.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X