28 Wins!! out of 82 games played as of 5.1.2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LooK at that..... The WST trolls must be coaching. We'll see them back after 9:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CU & FC PDX combined to date.

I have no idea what level the competition they played in the 82 games from u14 to u18.

Let's keep having 2 teams at each group.
      Why does it bother you so much? If you don't know the level of competition then you are obviously not participating. Why do you care so much about what other teenage girls are doing?

Comment

I have no idea what level the competition they played in the 82 games from u14 to u18.

Incredibly pathetic to know you took the time and effort to research the statistics just to be critical of young women seeking competition. You need a life.

Comment

Incredibly pathetic to know you took the time and effort to research the statistics just to be critical of young women seeking competition. You need a life.
          Pull your head out of your arse. It's not about them. It's about their pathetic parents who think that ECNL is a magic wand that will take moderately athletic players and turn them into pentathaletes. Sorry that so many of you parents are defensive about all of this. Maybe instead of arguing, you take a long look at your dd and assess her capabilities. Hey, it's your money, but for many of the girls on the teams, to get where they want to go, ECNL is a waste. For the few, ECNL is a worthwhile investment. I sure hope that every parent out there does their due diligence to see which side of the fence their dd is on.

Comment

Pull your head out of your arse. It's not about them. It's about their pathetic parents who think that ECNL is a magic wand that will take moderately athletic players and turn them into pentathaletes. Sorry that so many of you parents are defensive about all of this. Maybe instead of arguing, you take a long look at your dd and assess her capabilities. Hey, it's your money, but for many of the girls on the teams, to get where they want to go, ECNL is a waste. For the few, ECNL is a worthwhile investment. I sure hope that every parent out there does their due diligence to see which side of the fence their dd is on.
            Again why do you care? Why do you care what other parents do? You clearly have a very strong opinions about something you're not involved with. You think it is a waste. We get it. Why spend so much time anonymously posting about it? What is wrong with you?

Comment

Because the TA coaches are nervous. They fear losing their players to ECNL or even the Thorns. This is their fear and desperation at work, nothing more.

Comment

The fact that you looked this up says a lot about you as person

Comment

Funny that he left out ties also. I was thinking these are pretty good numbers for expansion teams in any league. Creeper will keep creeping on. Good luck this weekend girls!

Comment

Why does it bother you so much? If you don't know the level of competition then you are obviously not participating. Why do you care so much about what other teenage girls are doing?
                    Parents are doing this. Parents are spending thousands and thousands of dollars. Following the direction of the mission based Non-Profit club. All non-profits are subject to intense scrunity, per the IRS.

Comment

Parents are doing this. Parents are spending thousands and thousands of dollars. Following the direction of the mission based Non-Profit club. All non-profits are subject to intense scrunity, per the IRS.
                      Are you for real? Thanks for looking out for the rest of us. LOL!

Comment

The fact that you looked this up says a lot about you as person
                        Yes, that they do research and deal in facts. Perhaps you should learn.

Comment

Again why do you care? Why do you care what other parents do? You clearly have a very strong opinions about something you're not involved with. You think it is a waste. We get it. Why spend so much time anonymously posting about it? What is wrong with you?
                          It's not a waste for my kid. It's a waste for a bunch of other kids, including yours.

Comment

Thanks for the advice captain obvious. Remind me again who appointed you to worry about what other parents are doing? I've said it before, don't like ECNL? Great! Fantastic! Don't do it and stop whining about it! Live your life, move on already. At the very least, spare everyone from your disengenous hope that parents do their " due diligence". I can handle that well on my own without your concern.

Comment

Thanks for the advice captain obvious. Remind me again who appointed you to worry about what other parents are doing? I've said it before, don't like ECNL? Great! Fantastic! Don't do it and stop whining about it! Live your life, move on already. At the very least, spare everyone from your disengenous hope that parents do their " due diligence". I can handle that well on my own without your concern.
                              Angry ECNL Poster. Will you please go on another rant about money and cost? It was so funny.

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster. Will you please go on another rant about money and cost? It was so funny.
                                The only posters who sound angry are the desperate anti ECNL WST coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X