X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    it cost ten thousand dollars! Lol
    Sadly, yes. And to get no offers. Throwing money away. They just spent $2,500 for nothing in Dallas. What a waste of money and time.

Comment

Nice to have you around Angry ECNL Poster. What caused this weekend anger outburst? Disappointed in the fact that no one will go over to your registered site? Don't worry, a big fat ban of your IP address is on its way.
      Good luck with the ban asshat. You're the one facing a permanent vacation from these forums if the moderators ever bother to visit this forum. Your non stop trolling needs to go.

Go choke on a box of cocks.

Comment

Good luck with the ban asshat. You're the one facing a permanent vacation from these forums if the moderators ever bother to visit this forum. Your non stop trolling needs to go.

Go choke on a box of cocks.
        Classy. Typical CU ECNL parent however.

Comment

Classy. Typical CU ECNL parent however.
          You keep making wrong assumptions. Keep trying though. I'm sure one of your wild guesses will be right. Better yet, stop breathing.

Comment

You keep making wrong assumptions. Keep trying though. I'm sure one of your wild guesses will be right. Better yet, stop breathing.
            THUSC parents at their finest.

Comment

I dislike the trolls from ECNL clubs and from other side. This is my first post on the topic. I don't like bullies. You're welcome to sit down and talk with me. Aren't the younger ECNL teams getting beaten badly? The Academy is struggling too.

Good luck to both.
              I agree that girl's soccer in Oregon has never done much. However, the academy 15/16 is killing it. The big difference is that poor kids can play in the academy. Not just the poor Crusader girls who are promoted by their rich daddies who live in mud lake (Lake No African American for the denser ones on the blog) and sunset hills. Oregon girl's soccer still is only a country club sport. 20 years behind the boys. Fortunately, the rest of the world (and minorities in this country) likes their daughters barefoot and pregnant so this truth is not so self evident. If the Hispanic girls were valued like the country club girls, we could compete. However, there is a segment in our society who do not want this change as they like to pretend their OES, Catlin Gable and Crusader girls are special. They are special until they compete against California and Washington where the paradigm has changed. Boo hoo hoo. Oh, moderator, she is upsetting me. My daughter is special. True, none are sent to a Pac 12 team outside of Oregon like the boys. We do not need to deal with reality. So choke on that box of chicken (cocks).

Comment

I agree that girl's soccer in Oregon has never done much. However, the academy 15/16 is killing it. The big difference is that poor kids can play in the academy. Not just the poor Crusader girls who are promoted by their rich daddies who live in mud lake (Lake No African American for the denser ones on the blog) and sunset hills. Oregon girl's soccer still is only a country club sport. 20 years behind the boys. Fortunately, the rest of the world (and minorities in this country) likes their daughters barefoot and pregnant so this truth is not so self evident. If the Hispanic girls were valued like the country club girls, we could compete. However, there is a segment in our society who do not want this change as they like to pretend their OES, Catlin Gable and Crusader girls are special. They are special until they compete against California and Washington where the paradigm has changed. Boo hoo hoo. Oh, moderator, she is upsetting me. My daughter is special. True, none are sent to a Pac 12 team outside of Oregon like the boys. We do not need to deal with reality. So choke on that box of chicken (cocks).
                You're a piece of work. Go take your racist ramblings and, as in your own words, "choke on that box of chicken (cocks)."

Comment

The Academy is killing it?

Comment

The Timbers wish.

Comment

The only thing the Thorns Academy has killed is the idea that the Thorns Academy is a good idea. RIP Thorns Academy.

Comment

prime grade-A race baiting right there....

Comment

?

Academy price is pretty close to what ECNL is. Why would $3600 be considered a good option for poor families?

Really could point out absurdity's with your whole bitter foolish ramblings not sure why I picked just one point.

Comment

The only thing the Thorns Academy has killed is the idea that the Thorns Academy is a good idea. RIP Thorns Academy.
                            You and racist boy make a good pair. Actually you two a likely one and the same.

Comment

I think it cost even more to play in California. Same type of players there too.

Comment

I dislike the trolls from ECNL clubs and from other side. This is my first post on the topic. I don't like bullies. You're welcome to sit down and talk with me. Aren't the younger ECNL teams getting beaten badly? The Academy is struggling too.

Good luck to both.
                                The U14's are not looking horrible. ties and 1 point loses are not getting beaten badly. Not against WA teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X