X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was he really red carded again?
    A red card or 9! Anyone who lets a fool like this coach their child needs their head examined.

Comment

A red card or 9! Anyone who lets a fool like this coach their child needs their head examined.
      He has had one red in the time he has coached my dd. Seems like he was protecting his players more than anything. The kids and parents all seem to like him a lot and the girls have become much better all around players since he took over. He is much better than the previous coach.

However, given your status as an internet troll, I'll consider your advice.

Comment

Some? Sadly, it's most of the parents I've seen. On every team.
        Most? really, what trashy club are you part of? I can guarantee that 99% of the parents out there don't have grand illusions of national team spots and the clubs that I've been a part of parents are very concerned with their kids being good people 1st and good soccer players 2nd. TT included.

Comment

Most? really, what trashy club are you part of? I can guarantee that 99% of the parents out there don't have grand illusions of national team spots and the clubs that I've been a part of parents are very concerned with their kids being good people 1st and good soccer players 2nd. TT included.
          Extremely competitive parents and some over the top competitive & very selfish players on our team. A couple have tunnel vision toward national team glory and most of the rest just want to be as high as they can in pecking order and don't care how they treat others. This is mostly parents on our team and a couple of the top girls (who get it from their parents). Several good team parents in the mix but their kids are run over & thrown aside by the others. Needless to say, it's an A team which doesn't Live up to expectations because of the individual selfishness. No, players just can't go elsewhere...it's the only club in town.

My girl starts and plays all game. Told her coach she wouldn't mind sitting the bench more (especially in games they are winning) so that one of the players who hardly gets to play could get more field time. Feel like the coach shouldn't have to be told this but the selfish players & parents throw a tizzy if their little Mia ever comes out or gets a minute less time than someone else's Mia. Your team sounds lovely. Wished we lived somewhere else.

Comment

Extremely competitive parents and some over the top competitive & very selfish players on our team. A couple have tunnel vision toward national team glory and most of the rest just want to be as high as they can in pecking order and don't care how they treat others. This is mostly parents on our team and a couple of the top girls (who get it from their parents). Several good team parents in the mix but their kids are run over & thrown aside by the others. Needless to say, it's an A team which doesn't Live up to expectations because of the individual selfishness. No, players just can't go elsewhere...it's the only club in town.

My girl starts and plays all game. Told her coach she wouldn't mind sitting the bench more (especially in games they are winning) so that one of the players who hardly gets to play could get more field time. Feel like the coach shouldn't have to be told this but the selfish players & parents throw a tizzy if their little Mia ever comes out or gets a minute less time than someone else's Mia. Your team sounds lovely. Wished we lived somewhere else.

Sounds rough.

Comment

girls 02 ranking

Wow ! your little Mia is amazing

Comment

You own a car?

Comment

He has had one red in the time he has coached my dd. Seems like he was protecting his players more than anything. The kids and parents all seem to like him a lot and the girls have become much better all around players since he took over. He is much better than the previous coach.

However, given your status as an internet troll, I'll consider your advice.
                  Red recently?

Comment

Red recently?
                    This coach will continue to get reds. It will be when his team is struggling. Always blaming others.

Comment

Parents need to mellow out some.

Comment

This coach will continue to get reds. It will be when his team is struggling. Always blaming others.
                        Is TT in the Presidents Cup final today.

Go OYSA!

Comment

Go OYSA!
                          Get a life.

Comment

Go OYSA!
                            This guy wins the d-bag award. I have no relation to this team and even I can tell you that in this age group the President's Cup final is played in the Spring.

Maybe you should stop stalking young girls and see a therapist before you take things too far.

Comment

Go OYSA!
                              Bwahahaha.

Comment

This guy wins the d-bag award. I have no relation to this team and even I can tell you that in this age group the President's Cup final is played in the Spring.

Maybe you should stop stalking young girls and see a therapist before you take things too far.
                                Yeah, help me understand this, why push pause on a tournament for 6 months and play the finals in the Spring? What's the point of this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X