Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you talking about the same FC team that lost more than 35% of their games by 2 or more goal? Is this the same FC team that after 20 regular season games squeezed out a GD of +3? Same FC team that got drubbed in North American Cup by 4 goals? Is this the same FC team that has yet to beat Onyx? I am wondering because maybe we are thinking of different teams
    Ok, this is getting old. Please go back over the last three or four months and get back to me with the records of the two teams and how they have played. Compare overall, common opponents and head to head. I know it's difficult for the Onyx parents to accept that they might not be top dog, but the records over the past few months display that. And we ARE talking about the same Onyx team, the one that had multiple girls quit this year, had the parent from hell on it (actually there are a number of them), lost players due to Tom overworking them, .....

Comment

Ok, this is getting old. Please go back over the last three or four months and get back to me with the records of the two teams and how they have played. Compare overall, common opponents and head to head. I know it's difficult for the Onyx parents to accept that they might not be top dog, but the records over the past few months display that. And we ARE talking about the same Onyx team, the one that had multiple girls quit this year, had the parent from hell on it (actually there are a number of them), lost players due to Tom overworking them, .....
      If FC is peaking then how do they get drubbed by the 16 seeded team in the North American Cup by 4 goals?

Comment

Stop it you know Onyx is and always be the better team the records prove it. And look whos talking parent from hell with your whining.

Comment

If FC is peaking then how do they get drubbed by the 16 seeded team in the North American Cup by 4 goals?
          They are peaking. Their peak is just not that high.

Comment

"Onyx will always be the top team dammit. Always. I tell you. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop looking at their results. Stop it. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE TOP TEAM."

Now will someone please hand me my blood pressure medicine.

Comment

"Onyx will always be the top team dammit. Always. I tell you. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop looking at their results. Stop it. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE TOP TEAM."

Now will someone please hand me my blood pressure medicine.
              They will be the top team, for any age group, boys or girls. They well be the top team 20 years from now.

Comment

They will be the top team, for any age group, boys or girls. They well be the top team 20 years from now.
                Their parents will see to it.

Comment

Live Stream of Finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdTGRG9FQE

Comment

Schedule of Streams

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheECNL

Comment

But I don't see Onyx in the finals. How can this be?

Comment

Live stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5jALey7qd0

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXJcn5OTYOs&app=desktop
                          crossfire vs Colorado U17

Comment

wow, how about that finish. I turned it on in the 89th minute, Colo up 2-1, Xfire scores 2 in the final 2-3 minutes and wins 3-2.

Comment

wow, how about that finish. I turned it on in the 89th minute, Colo up 2-1, Xfire scores 2 in the final 2-3 minutes and wins 3-2.
                              Awesome finish. Two great teams.

Comment

1. Painful to listen to how hyper into the game the parents are. Let the kids play. Nobody want to hear the obnoxious parents.

2. Colorado was coasting at the end. They thought they had it won.

3. Good job to Washington for keeping composure until the end.

4. I was surprised at how direct both teams played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X