Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry I meant she is leaving the 99's team. She is still listed on 00's.
    okay...then you info is clearly dated and quite wrong. TE stopped coaching the 99s at FCSC sometime during the summer of 2014 when the team was handed to Garen. His departure to return back to the WT_FC to coach 2 boys teams for the 15/16 season necessitated placing a competent coach at that age group (99s).

Comment

okay...then you info is clearly dated and quite wrong. TE stopped coaching the 99s at FCSC sometime during the summer of 2014 when the team was handed to Garen. His departure to return back to the WT_FC to coach 2 boys teams for the 15/16 season necessitated placing a competent coach at that age group (99s).
      Not sure what you mean by competent coach at that age group?

We've played this team for years and this is the first time I've ever seen them do anything but play bootball. They played very nice tactical and technical soccer.

Was quite refreshing.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by competent coach at that age group?

We've played this team for years and this is the first time I've ever seen them do anything but play bootball. They played very nice tactical and technical soccer.

Was quite refreshing.
        What are you smoking? It's still boot ball city for that team. But they are decent at it.

Comment

and who is your source that TF is leaving FCSC?
          She just had a baby a week ago. Maybe needs a little time to recover? And she coaches HS at Kingsway in the fall.

Comment

We've played
            Living vicariously through one's children much!!!

Comment

come back here on Monday and we will talk about this age group. Then you will know what is really going on with this age group in Clark County
              well its Monday. please share what's going on with the 99 age group now in Clark County since you apparently have some important to divulge.

Comment

well its Monday. please share what's going on with the 99 age group now in Clark County since you apparently have some important to divulge.
                I heard they doubled the Girls HS age groups from last years numbers

Comment

I heard they doubled the Girls HS age groups from last years numbers
                  2 times zero is still zero

Comment

http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/j...rmony-complex/

Comment

I was wrong. It's not $90 per hour for WT_FC teams to rent, it's $100 per hour. What a deal when Luke Jensen is half that...

Comment

I was wrong. It's not $90 per hour for WT_FC teams to rent, it's $100 per hour. What a deal when Luke Jensen is half that...
                        Luke Jensen is $65 plus $20 maintenance fee

Comment

Luckily when they are really needed in winter they are free to the club teams. Until then our team will just have to live with doc harris

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X