Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would I do that? So idiots like you can bash a specific team. Sorry if you don't believe me. But I don't care.

I was just trying to make it clear that you are a liar so that people do not listen to you. It did happen, and I've seen it happen to other teams too. Obviously you have no experience in the RCL or you would know.
    Must not be proud of your team if you won't name them.

Comment

Heading home after just 3 games. Those new Timber's jerseys seems to have turned this team into a typical mid-pack TA team...
      My guess is the result had less to do with Timbers jerseys and more to do with missing players. Lost to crossfire and wpfc, both very good teams. Not that having key players might not change the end result, but history shows that they actually compete very well against the top three in the state. Prior to last weekend consider they were 0-1-1 vs xfire (1-1 tie and 1-2 OT loss) and 1-0-1 against wpfc (0-3 loss and 1-0 win) and 1-1 vs Eastside (3-2 win, 0-2 loss).

This team probably just needs to play against those types of teams every day. Yes they should earn their way into D1 RCL. There is certainly an advantage to see the level of pressure and speed of play differences every weekend.

Just an honest opinion - bash it all you want.

Comment

Did the remnants of this team, now at ***C, really get beat 8-1 in the Crossfire tournament? What happened to this talented team??

Comment

Did the remnants of this team, now at ***C, really get beat 8-1 in the Crossfire tournament? What happened to this talented team??
          Certainly appears that that was the old Revolution team that got hammered. This is what you get when you click on their name

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=786474

Granted WPFC is very strong this year. They absorbed the entire Harbor Premier team that was very good last year. Difference is WPFC didn't allow the Harbor team to remain together but instead allowed the tryout process to work properly. Revolution parents were too afraid of that so they didn't move to Timbers until after tryouts were over.

Comment

What usually happens to all teams that are great from U8-U-10. Nothing new, except for the poster who thought this team was the next best thing since sliced bread. Don't mean to sound crass, but the earliest posts (boasts) about this team were over the top.

They were clearly made by a very proud parent( good to have parental support), but made without understanding other parents had seen it, or lived it before. These are young women after all. I'm sure most are pretty skilled and talented. People (parents) should embrace that in of itself, without having placed these great expectations on them.

The bottom line, they aren't the same, not even the same club, so in reality this team no longer exists. Let them move on, let's all move on.

Comment

New Thread

Please see new thread "WT FC 03G Red"

Comment

What usually happens to all teams that are great from U8-U-10. Nothing new, except for the poster who thought this team was the next best thing since sliced bread. Don't mean to sound crass, but the earliest posts (boasts) about this team were over the top.

They were clearly made by a very proud parent( good to have parental support), but made without understanding other parents had seen it, or lived it before. These are young women after all. I'm sure most are pretty skilled and talented. People (parents) should embrace that in of itself, without having placed these great expectations on them.

The bottom line, they aren't the same, not even the same club, so in reality this team no longer exists. Let them move on, let's all move on.
                Not to be crass, but the earlier posts about this team were intended to be over the top and bring out the crazies. If you read them, I don't care how weird parents can be, there is no way they posted this. It was done by people who wanted to see this team crash and burn...for whatever reasons they thought rational.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1599493]Certainly appears that that was the old Revolution team that got hammered. This is what you get when you click on their name

Your statement is confusing because "Got Soccer" ranks this team now as #3 in WA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1606076]
                    Certainly appears that that was the old Revolution team that got hammered. This is what you get when you click on their name

Your statement is confusing because "Got Soccer" ranks this team now as #3 in WA.
                    With all of 1100 points. They just happen to have been cherry picking Gotsoccer events early in the season. Top teams will be around 10,000 points, not 1000.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1606098]

With all of 1100 points. They just happen to have been cherry picking Gotsoccer events early in the season. Top teams will be around 10,000 points, not 1000.
                      Precisely. Do we really need to go into the problems with Gotsoccer rankings all over again?

Comment

Not to be crass, but the earlier posts about this team were intended to be over the top and bring out the crazies. If you read them, I don't care how weird parents can be, there is no way they posted this. It was done by people who wanted to see this team crash and burn...for whatever reasons they thought rational.
                        Yah, not likely. Just Overzealous parents who thought this team was forging new ground with their successes at the younger ages, never contemplating that other team(s) had been there before. And like previous teams, success began to wane for a variety of reasons.

Like I've said before, Revolution doesn't exist anymore, let's all move on.

Comment

Yah, not likely. Just Overzealous parents who thought this team was forging new ground with their successes at the younger ages, never contemplating that other team(s) had been there before. And like previous teams, success began to wane for a variety of reasons.

Like I've said before, Revolution doesn't exist anymore, let's all move on.
                          Same team, same coach, different name and jersey. Playing RCL 4th division this year so they can "hide" their lack of development. Several leave next year and the rest get folded into the WT_FC pool of players.

Comment

Same team, same coach, different name and jersey. Playing RCL 4th division this year so they can "hide" their lack of development. Several leave next year and the rest get folded into the WT_FC pool of players.
                            And this is a great example of someone spreading BS. They were accepted into RCL D1, not D4. Still a very good team, some growing pains in a new system and club. Big deal.

Comment

The reason: Their kid got cut ( or didnt make) the team so they came on here to bash.

Comment

And this is a great example of someone spreading BS. They were accepted into RCL D1, not D4. Still a very good team, some growing pains in a new system and club. Big deal.
                                Please clarify. The other poster said they were PLAYING in D4, you assert they were ACCEPTED into D1. You both could technically be correct. So where did they actually play?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X