•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWRL Teams posted

http://regioniv.usyouthsoccer.org/re...ivision_teams/

***C

I dont see any ***C teams listed have they decided to not play higher competition this year?
    Could Brett be intimidated any wants to see his teams look good being lower level teams so he looks like he is taking the club forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I dont see any ***C teams listed have they decided to not play higher competition this year?
      Could Brett be intimidated any wants to see his teams look good being lower level teams so he looks like he is taking the club forward?
      I don't think so. I do know that he comes across as anal when it comes to how many games youth players play in a year and how much travel is done at young ages. This actually does not surprise me. You may see a couple of teams do this league but not many. Vanctucky is running their own show now, don't expect to see them compete with your clubs anymore. They are on a different path than your club.

Comment

Are you talking about Washington timbers? There is a team in u13 girls

Comment

You have to actually win something to get invited.

Comment

I don't think so. I do know that he comes across as anal when it comes to how many games youth players play in a year and how much travel is done at young ages. This actually does not surprise me. You may see a couple of teams do this league but not many. Vanctucky is running their own show now, don't expect to see them compete with your clubs anymore. They are on a different path than your club.
            They are on the same path as before. Straight off a cliff. Same coaching staff. Same style of play. Same mud. Nothing changes.

Comment

Not missing much and saving money. Your kid can get noticed anywhere.

Comment

They are on the same path as before. Straight off a cliff. Same coaching staff. Same style of play. Same mud. Nothing changes.
                Your right nothing changes at your soccer club. Its looking bright for the WA Timbers. NEW Turf Field installation almost complete.

Comment

Your right nothing changes at your soccer club. Its looking bright for the WA Timbers. NEW Turf Field installation almost complete.
                  The new turf field may not be enough to save the club if the core of what they offer doesn't improve. The debt incurred might just be too much if all get have to offer is rec level teams.

Comment

The new turf field may not be enough to save the club if the core of what they offer doesn't improve. The debt incurred might just be too much if all get have to offer is rec level teams.
                    Funny how so many 'rec level teams' still reached OYSA state cup semi-finals. And that was with many of the top teams not entering Oregon state cup. I heard that was top 3, in terms of club showing.

I guess Oregon generally plays sub rec level soccer. (duh, like that even needed to be said)

Comment

Funny how so many 'rec level teams' still reached OYSA state cup semi-finals. And that was with many of the top teams not entering Oregon state cup. I heard that was top 3, in terms of club showing.

I guess Oregon generally plays sub rec level soccer. (duh, like that even needed to be said)
                      Funny how the WT_FC braggarts were all over this board months ago claiming that they were going to lay the smackdown on every Oregon team and win every state cup. Final total: ZERO. No change from the year before and the year before that and the year before that. If anything, worse than past years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X