Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't you just say something nice for once?
    If there was something nice to say, I would.

Comment

I should add that he's a very good coach, just not for everyone. A family needs to know what they're getting into, and I suspect the FSA families had no idea. His reputation preceded him at AFC, so everyone knew and made decisions from there.
      He is nowhere near a good coach. He stands the entire game game joysticks every play. That says it all right there. No other information needs to be sought, none. Do some research on standing and coaching. Here, I'll help. This article is 6 years old but I'm sure it'll be news to many:

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...-sit-down.html

Comment

He is nowhere near a good coach. He stands the entire game game joysticks every play. That says it all right there. No other information needs to be sought, none. Do some research on standing and coaching. Here, I'll help. This article is 6 years old but I'm sure it'll be news to many:

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...-sit-down.html
        Ha. My town club would tell Reyna to stick his advice up his ... and smoke it. To be a truly good coach, so the wisdom goes, you have to have a booming voice that echoes across not only your field, but the next two during a game. Quiet coaches are not fit for task.

Comment

If there was something nice to say, I would.
          Manny O d-o-u-c-h-e

Comment

Manny O d-o-u-c-h-e
            that's really uncalled for.

Comment

Of course OW programs are a joke. It's because they use the daddy-coach approach. Not good. I would have thought going academy on the girls' side now, OW would have shtcanned those coaches and brought in decent coaches who actually help players and teams develop. But, no.

Comment

Some guy last year (year before?) provided linked evidence to show on the girls' side OW lets 75% of its own "developed" players go and replaces them with players developed elsewhere.

Considering OW gets strong Ulittle players anyway, and considering those players are invested in the sport and are not daisy pickers, it's interesting to see that OW fails to develop its players with the same success as the clubs it aggregates players from.

Comment

I should add that he's a very good coach, just not for everyone. A family needs to know what they're getting into, and I suspect the FSA families had no idea. His reputation preceded him at AFC, so everyone knew and made decisions from there.
                  How can some on here make the argument that pop up premier is so bad and stick w the big 3 if stuff like this is happening at big 3 clubs? And for a fair deal of money more than pop up premier usually is. There's a sucker born every minute as they say.

Comment

How can some on here make the argument that pop up premier is so bad and stick w the big 3 if stuff like this is happening at big 3 clubs? And for a fair deal of money more than pop up premier usually is. There's a sucker born every minute as they say.
                    Some pop ups have decent coaching. It all varies. Find what works for your kid, big or small. Read evaluate each year as things are constantly shifting

Comment

go watch the assistant coach for OW 06 girls team. a complete joke and the definition of daddy coach. not even qualified to coach a town travel team! but they give him the keys to the car!

Comment

go watch the assistant coach for OW 06 girls team. a complete joke and the definition of daddy coach. not even qualified to coach a town travel team! but they give him the keys to the car!
                        what are your qualifications as a coach evaluator?

Comment

He's a volunteer who provides support to the head coach. How many coaches do your club's teams have?

Comment

He's a volunteer who provides support to the head coach. How many coaches do your club's teams have?
                            We all volunteer to help whenever they need it at my kids club but they turned all of us down.

Comment

Jokewood's daddy-coaching veinless-dog swallowing culture is just not good. I can't believe Academy doubled down.

Comment

the poster is right, complete daddy coach. watched him coach his other team he runs last winter in the FSA indoor leagues against my daughter FSA 06 elite team. complete lunatic on the sidelines. heard he even tried to recruit girls from the FSA 06 elite team but only came away with some B team players. wouldnt pay the money to have my daughter coached by him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X