Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And it hasn't yet been built....maybe there's a reason for that?

- the cost per person kept out far exceeds the value
    - the "where there's a will there's a way" argument applies when it comes to drugs and desperate people.
    - at least half if not more of illegal immigration isn't over the border but people who come in temporarily and never go back. Tighter monitoring of those people is needed.
    - Nearly 70% of illegals in the US have been here a decade or longer. Illegal immigration is flat to declining. They're already here!
    - we have so many other more pressing needs, like general infrastructure repair, hurricane relief....DT himself said PR "threw the budget out of whack." Why don't we take care of those US citizens first before thwarting the few illegals trying to cross the dessert
    I'm not disagreeing with any of your points. I'm asking if you ranted against it before, or is only now and a Trumpie-thing?

Comment

Berlin wall also wasn't in remote wilderness areas of 2000+miles. A wall with Mexico is absurd considering 1) they'll find ways around it (or under it or over it) 2) it only accounts for a portion of illegal immigration 3) the astronomical cost doesn't justify the marginal benefit (and they're only working on estimates at this point - how many government contracts run over budget and then have crap construction? most). They could rebuild Puerto Rico, where 3.5M Americans are suffering, for that kind of money. Anyone but the most cold hearted SOB can see that.
      Cold hearted SOB??? do you believe this is a nation of Laws , or do you decide which Laws are to be followed and which are misguided?

has zero to do with your feelings- i do find it odd that you are in favor of human trafficking, while claiming to be sympathetic

Comment

So, no fence. We're unlocked all the time. I have a kitten. It will protect us from the imaginary evil Mexicans.
        i have a cat as well, a stone cold killer of all invading chipmunks,squirrels etc.. he might be able to take down a mexican ,he hasn't as of yet,maybe they know the deal
        i don't need a wall, my cat would be pissed if he had nothing to do

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X