Sporting vs FSA ECNL Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-0 and 2-1? It was just a short time ago that Sporting used to claim (but unable to substantiate) that they beat FSA ECNL teams in indoor. Now we find and substantiate that Sporting did beat (destroyed) one team and lost a close one in another game to FSA outdoors. Things seem to be turning around for both clubs. This is really shocking to me. I never thought that they would be able to compete. FSA, on paper, has so much more to offer than a small club like Sporting and they still can't attract better players and train them to a level that clearly distinguishes them as the better club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You saw the game? Scouting 05 girls, kind of creepy.
      Ginga Man invited me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        5-0 and 2-1? It was just a short time ago that Sporting used to claim (but unable to substantiate) that they beat FSA ECNL teams in indoor. Now we find and substantiate that Sporting did beat (destroyed) one team and lost a close one in another game to FSA outdoors. Things seem to be turning around for both clubs. This is really shocking to me. I never thought that they would be able to compete. FSA, on paper, has so much more to offer than a small club like Sporting and they still can't attract better players and train them to a level that clearly distinguishes them as the better club.
        Did you happen to see that 2-1 game? Not a close game in any way. 04s didn't do a great job finishing but they controlled that game start to finish. Sporting had a breakaway - thats all. I'll give it to Sportings 05 team on that day... in a friendly!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X