Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't believe they posted this in the Florida forum too. This poor kid has no chance with parents that clueless.
    Hopefully they'll read some of the responses and wise up.

Comment

I am guessing Woody Harrelson is the "higher" high? My belief is Mathew McConaughey is dumber than a rock and not actually always high...
      Charlie Sheen high - He's an F-18 bro.

Comment

I can't believe they posted this in the Florida forum too. This poor kid has no chance with parents that clueless.
        I bet this is some Russian or an eastern European troll looking for a quick buck.

Comment

I bet this is some Russian or an eastern European troll looking for a quick buck.
          I looked on the OK thread and they posted there (even though I have to imagine it's a dead state thread). Someone had a good response, but I agree the whole things seems fishy

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
          You definitely need help, but it is not financial.

You are the absolute WORST parents in the world, living vicariously thru your child. You have let your oversized ego allow you to be hoodwinked into thinking that your daughter, at this tender young age, has been identified by FC Barca as the first female Messi that just needs to go train with the best.

This is a money making scam and you soliciting money to feed your ego so you can brag on Facebook how your precious little Addyson is a soccer prodigy is repulsive.

Even the name and spelling of your daughter's name reeks of pretention and inflated ego.

Get over yourself.

Comment

Addyson has been playing organized soccer since she was 3 years old. She has been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity to train and learn from one of the world’s greatest professional soccer teams FC Barcelona.

This trip will help Addyson gain knowledge of the game, and training with the highest level of soccer players from the USA, Spain and FC Barcelona Coaches and Players.

https://www.gofundme.com/HELPADDYSON33

Addyson attend the FC Barcelona Camp this summer in Tulsa, OK and at these camps they evaluate each kid on soccer skills and FC Barcelona values. FC Barcelona coaches have been evaluating more than 5,000 players across the US at the 31 Official FC Barcelona Soccer Camp locations. Addyson, and a selection of other privileged players have the opportunity to go to Barcelona, train at the exclusive FC Barcelona Headquarters, and engage in a full agenda of unique and valuable soccer and cultural activities.

Addyson plays Forward/Striker and Attacking Midfield. She Loves this game we call soccer and is always practicing to sharpen her skills.

I pray that you can find it in your heart to help Addyson with a donation. No donation is too big or small as all will help her get to Spain!!!

Addyson leaves for Barcelona, Spain February 9, 2018.

https://youtu.be/SswZdAFBvVU

Thank You,
            Kit & Ryan Kelley
            Father & Mother
            Thanks for posting. I was about to donate to the hurricane relief fund until I saw this. Definitely going to donate to this instead!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting. I was about to donate to the hurricane relief fund until I saw this. Definitely going to donate to this instead!!!
              Me too! Along with the fund for my friends' kid wanting to race on some uber ski team (while they have a condo in VT)! After all, sports costs so much these days. I don't know how families do it?

Comment

I am guessing Woody Harrelson is the "higher" high? My belief is Mathew McConaughey is dumber than a rock and not actually always high...
                " 'd be much cooler if ya did!"

Comment

Me too! Along with the fund for my friends' kid wanting to race on some uber ski team (while they have a condo in VT)! After all, sports costs so much these days. I don't know how families do it?
                  I love how the OP says "she leave on Feb 8th." It doesn't say, " If she raises the money, she'll leave on Feb 8th."........

Comment

I love how the OP says "she leave on Feb 8th." It doesn't say, " If she raises the money, she'll leave on Feb 8th."........
                    LMAO good catch. Either they are really optimistic or just figure whatever money they do take in they can just blow on a few bottles of really expensive wine on their trip.

Gotta go...I need to start the gofundme page for my new Porsche. I am convinced I can fulfill my dream of being a famous race car driver if only everyone will help me get that 911 (Turbo of course)

Comment

Gotta go...I need to start the gofundme page for my new Porsche. I am convinced I can fulfill my dream of being a famous race car driver if only everyone will help me get that 911 (Turbo of course)
                      Good luck! Dare to dream I say!

Comment

LMAO good catch. Either they are really optimistic or just figure whatever money they do take in they can just blow on a few bottles of really expensive wine on their trip.

Seriously with all the cars you pick Porsche, you are too lame to be alive

Comment

Seriously with all the cars you pick Porsche, you are too lame to be alive
                          What else would you pick in the GT class?

Comment

What else would you pick in the GT class?
                            Red Charger.

Comment

Addyson has been playing organized soccer since she was 3 years old. She has been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity to train and learn from one of the world’s greatest professional soccer teams FC Barcelona.

This trip will help Addyson gain knowledge of the game, and training with the highest level of soccer players from the USA, Spain and FC Barcelona Coaches and Players.

Addyson attend the FC Barcelona Camp this summer in Tulsa, OK and at these camps they evaluate each kid on soccer skills and FC Barcelona values. FC Barcelona coaches have been evaluating more than 5,000 players across the US at the 31 Official FC Barcelona Soccer Camp locations. Addyson, and a selection of other privileged players have the opportunity to go to Barcelona, train at the exclusive FC Barcelona Headquarters, and engage in a full agenda of unique and valuable soccer and cultural activities.

Addyson plays Forward/Striker and Attacking Midfield. She Loves this game we call soccer and is always practicing to sharpen her skills.

I pray that you can find it in your heart to help Addyson with a donation. No donation is too big or small as all will help her get to Spain!!!

Addyson leaves for Barcelona, Spain February 9, 2018.

https://youtu.be/SswZdAFBvVU

Thank You,
                              Kit & Ryan Kelley
                              Father & Mother
                              Reach out to Oakwood. They may be able to offer the same opportunity, but here in ct. training is just as good and the league they play in is top female league in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                reach out to oakwood. They may be able to offer the same opportunity, but here in ct. Training is just as good and the league they play in is top female league in the world.
                                holy lolz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X