Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same with their juniors, which used to always fill up and is a nice money maker for them
    Just got a reply email from sec B saying it’s a go for my three young ones , paid for one got two waived ( free) . You’re right , Guess they wanna fill the spots.

Comment

Wheres my f in money

Need Cash Now and im not talking about J G Wentworth.

Comment

A bank in cyprus?

Comment

A bank in cyprus?
          This is why the IMF don't allow banks in Greece anymore!

Comment

When is the Park grand opening?

Comment

From NY site

Beachside parents have said there were federal agents on site at practice asking parents questions about the club's fund raising in recent years. Might have to do with the failed Monroe facility site. Wouldn't surprise anyone. The head of Beachside has been raising money for years for some phantom facility. Missing funds would be a stunning but not entirely shocking outcome. Yes I'm a CFC parent, but that doesn't detract from the validity of the report which came directly from an active Beachside parent.

Comment

From NY site

Beachside parents have said there were federal agents on site at practice asking parents questions about the club's fund raising in recent years. Might have to do with the failed Monroe facility site. Wouldn't surprise anyone. The head of Beachside has been raising money for years for some phantom facility. Missing funds would be a stunning but not entirely shocking outcome. Yes I'm a CFC parent, but that doesn't detract from the validity of the report which came directly from an active Beachside parent.
                That would be stunning if it is True, if there is an an active investigation and the club was found to have done nothing wrong it still would leave a bad reputation on the club.

Comment

That would be stunning if it is True, if there is an an active investigation and the club was found to have done nothing wrong it still would leave a bad reputation on the club.
                  No facility yet no donations returned either. I hope donors are questioning the club, but I have a hard time believing there's an actual investigation this quickly.

Comment

No facility yet no donations returned either. I hope donors are questioning the club, but I have a hard time believing there's an actual investigation this quickly.
                    Just a pissed off donor that is trying to scare BS/MK. But think about it. Donate $ for a certain project, then said project is sidelined. Is he commingling funds or who is earning interest on funds? Not fun for either party

Comment

From NY site

"Federal agents on site at practice"

Question:
                      On site where? in Stratford indoor?

Comment

"Snitches get Stitches!"

Comment

From NY site

This is fake news

Comment

"Federal agents on site at practice"

Question:
                            On site where? in Stratford indoor?
                            If federal agents were at Stratford facility it would be an entirely different reason and 99.9% chance to do with Omar. Don’t get much more shady than he is.

Comment

This is fake news
                              Thanks, Donny boy.

Can't wait to hear your soothing voice tonguing my ballsack tomorrow night at the SOTU.

Comment

From NY site

Mickey has be funneling money to his Private soccer organization. Much of the expense for Micky Kydes Soccer inc are paid out the Beachside soccer. Very hard to track when its a pure service organization and you use coaches for both organisations this been going on for years sure the Tax man would like get his hand on some that money.

"Greed is a choice"

Good luck

Can't wait until we get the email from Beachside asking families if they know any good Tax lawyers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X