If by strong you mean existing, then yes they are strong

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Both branches going strong.
      Fake news !

Comment

Fake news !
        celtic has 2 branches then they have a long way to go to beat CFC's 52 branches.

Comment

celtic has 2 branches then they have a long way to go to beat CFC's 52 branches.
          All true.

Comment

does RL run both branches? Id like to get my daughter into one of his branches.

Comment

He RL has one team the 08 and plays in the lowest league you can play in. I would bet a average travel team would beat his girls team

Comment

He RL has one team the 08 and plays in the lowest league you can play in. I would bet a average travel team would beat his girls team
                Covid is tough all around. Probably picking up some OW players tired with the raffle, dinner, grotty facility, and daddy coaching.

Comment

I was at a game at sporting yesterday and they made the parents shovel snow off the field. Is this part of their tuition

Comment

I was at a game at sporting yesterday and they made the parents shovel snow off the field. Is this part of their tuition
                    I've seen other clubs and tournaments do the same thing, so no need to pile on Sporting. Sporting actually offers a serious alternative to FSA and OW.

Comment

You should be thanking them for doing what needed to be done so your kid and theirs could play at all you POS. Could you imagine the royalty at CFC, FSA , or OW doing this for their kids?

Comment

You should be thanking them for doing what needed to be done so your kid and theirs could play at all you POS. Could you imagine the royalty at CFC, FSA , or OW doing this for their kids?
                        I know Ow and fsa plow their own snow and don’t make 8 year olds and 70 year old do it......Sucker

Comment

I know Ow and fsa plow their own snow and don’t make 8 year olds and 70 year old do it......Sucker
                          Global warming. No snow.

Also, even if it snows, we used to play in it. These kids can, also.

Comment

Global warming. No snow.

Also, even if it snows, we used to play in it. These kids can, also.
                            i bet your mommy spanked you for eating yellow snow

Comment

i bet your mommy spanked you for eating yellow snow
                              She did. But that had nothing to do with youth soccer.

Comment

She did. But that had nothing to do with youth soccer.
                                This guy gets it. Go play the game. The Celtics, FSA, CFC, Sporting, wherever. Go play. Take your whining out of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X