Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other clubs have refused to advertise with BOTN such as WISC Smithtown and HBC to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Other clubs have refused to advertise with BOTN such as WISC Smithtown and HBC to name a few
      Good to hear. How do we shame the others into turning their backs on this loser? Seriously, his unabashed self promotion is damaging good men and women who are dedicating their time to youth soccer vs. looking to make a buck via hate and lies.

Comment

Good to hear. How do we shame the others into turning their backs on this loser? Seriously, his unabashed self promotion is damaging good men and women who are dedicating their time to youth soccer vs. looking to make a buck via hate and lies.
        Well this thread has over 13,000 views, so I would say that is significantly better than most of his threads. This is an avenue for unbiased socce talk.

Comment

Well this thread has over 13,000 views, so I would say that is significantly better than most of his threads. This is an avenue for unbiased socce talk.
          Agree 100% , this is an excellent site, but, what about those ( like me up until a few days ago) that read BOTN threads and assumed that they are factual . What started me on this rant was the fact that a few MSC parents and kids believed the propaganda on BOTN.

Im sure that there are many other clubs that Larry slanders for self aggrandizing purposes.
          My question is.." How do we get the word out that this loser is a sham ? " I admit that I don't have the answer.

How do we get all of those reputable clubs to realize the con, and then stop advertising on BOTN ? They should turn their families to this site , No ?

Comment

Most club board members do not have a back bone and are afraid of Larry and will not stand up to him they rather write a check so he does not bash them on his site
            my club on the other hand have ignored his BS for many years while he has tried to rip our club and myself apart
            First of all no club is perfect some better then others but we must remember that the reason for all of this is so kids can learn to play this sport and have fun trying to do so
            its the money grabbers like Larry that make it look so bad and the susa's also

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1954333]Most club board members do not have a back bone and are afraid of Larry and will not stand up to him they rather write a check so he does not bash them on his site
              my club on the other hand have ignored his BS for many years while he has tried to rip our club and myself apart
              First of all no club is perfect some better then others but we must remember that the reason for all of this is so kids can learn to play this sport and have fun trying to do so
              its the money grabbers like Larry that make it look so bad and the susa's also[/QUOTE

its flat-out , plain extortion .Its in the name of making money via slander and libel. . Im not to judge, but, real backbone would be to gather and stop paying the extortionist. ( He is like Fanucci in the GF,)

Comment

Most club board members do not have a back bone and are afraid of Larry and will not stand up to him they rather write a check so he does not bash them on his site
                Love when the hack says he is all about the kids. What garbage. And poor KK got suckered into Surf because of Larry. How much do they regret that now? If they pull out after the year, which they should, he will go after them and their coaches. What a piece of ****

Comment

There is another new advertiser on there that sold out as well. Guessing that may be why a lot of the really great boys coaches left the club before they were dragged down. The new affiliate is now reaching out to other club's players using BOTN. Hope it is recognized for what it is.

Comment

There is another new advertiser on there that sold out as well. Guessing that may be why a lot of the really great boys coaches left the club before they were dragged down. The new affiliate is now reaching out to other club's players using BOTN. Hope it is recognized for what it is.
                    It's obvious what has happened and people know it. Only new parents and kids on non competitive teams would buy into the Surf or SB thing. Larry is begging people to go and they are not. Heard the "open" Surf meeting a couple weeks ago where Smithtown, Sachem and LGN were "encouraged" to come was a disaster. This comes as no surprise.

Comment

It's obvious what has happened and people know it. Only new parents and kids on non competitive teams would buy into the Surf or SB thing. Larry is begging people to go and they are not. Heard the "open" Surf meeting a couple weeks ago where Smithtown, Sachem and LGN were "encouraged" to come was a disaster. This comes as no surprise.
                      lol and on BTON it was touted as a "first class operation". Can't believe anything on that site any more (not that there was much credibility to begin with)

Comment

Heard they had great snacks! Larry approved!

Comment

Heard they had great snacks! Larry approved!
                          Just trying to understand why when SB moved majority of teams to LIJ this fall (and there were a lot of parents/players that thought it a step backwards) they were not attacked on BOTN like Mass is being?

Comment

Just trying to understand why when SB moved majority of teams to LIJ this fall (and there were a lot of parents/players that thought it a step backwards) they were not attacked on BOTN like Mass is being?
                            Because Surf is a BOTN sponsor and Surf was starting to partner with SB.

Comment

Such a double standard. But not a surprise to anyone. People aren't buying into though. Why go there when there are clearly better options in SUSA, Smithtown or KK right in the same neighborhood?

Comment

Such a double standard. But not a surprise to anyone. People aren't buying into though. Why go there when there are clearly better options in SUSA, Smithtown or KK right in the same neighborhood?
                                Everyone bashed Susa when they announced the big deal and he let it happen!! When surf and stonybrook came together he got big money from both clubs he monitored the thread no negitive post were allowed. Larry miller as a hypocrite. The biggest in the soccer world!

Not a fan of Susa or stonybrook but... what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!

Mark n can't handle that club or the surf affiliation Sb hasn't kept a strong team together since Kk formed !!!
                                Peace I'm outta here!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X