SWC girls HS soccer Fall 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has nothing to do with ND. This guy has always been a loudmouth. Some of the posters here are from ND and some not. And yes, I've been at games where people have told him to shut up and it didn't do any good. I don't like the other insinuations some her are making but people also shouldn't defend his behavior.

Comment

I've seen him on sidelines and he's actually pretty quiet.
      Sorry, but meone is out to bash this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This has nothing to do with ND. This guy has always been a loudmouth. Some of the posters here are from ND and some not. And yes, I've been at games where people have told him to shut up and it didn't do any good. I don't like the other insinuations some her are making but people also shouldn't defend his behavior.
        Yeah you know who is posting here. You have that magic power. And you have been at games where people told him shut up.....riiiiiiiight.

You are a lowlife scummmbag. You are a weak piece of dogshyte.

Comment

ND has quite a reputation; parents, players and coach. WM has a same reputation with YU. It comes down to the coach and how he/she handles a program (club or high school). If you have a screaming coach telling players to take kids out, parents who are easily triggered will act similarly (not super Christianly is it?). If a coach sets a good example it's less likely to happen. Sideline parents who tolerate bad behavior and don't reign in bad apples are also to blame.
          You really r a dik - wayne would never tell a kid to take another kid out
          Coperitive as hell and very vocal but not dirty
          You are now besmirching someones reputation unfairly and he may actially find out who you are- shouldnt be hard to find a soldering pile of ****e

Comment

I still think Newtown takes it. They have the most speed and multiple scoring options. Most other teams rely on one player.

Masuk is my dark horse. I can't freaking stand the parents but I think they have the most upside if they can focus for a few games.

Immaculate lost a non-league game so they'd only be undefeated in SWC, not overall. They were middle of the pack in SWC last year. What's the difference this season? Influx of new talent?
            Masuk just seems to inconsistent to run three straight good games. As it stands right now, they would have to beat NDF, then probably Immaculate....then the winner of the Newtown/Pomperaug semifinal. Those teams just won't let the Masuk forwards offset the Masuk weakness on defense. Masuk are just too green and inexperienced this year.

I don't think Immaculate has an influx of new talent. I think it's more experience and depth. Most SWC teams have a few positions where they have a weakness. Immaculate won't make many highlight plays, but the lack of weaknesses doesn't allow opponents many opportunities. Therefore, you get alot of 2-0 games like they have had this year.

To me, it's up for grabs between Immaculate, Newtown, and Pomperaug. I know this wasn't a great year for the SWC....but it's really hard to to undefeated against the conference all the way through the playoffs. That doesn't bode well for Immaculate.

Comment

Masuk just seems to inconsistent to run three straight good games. As it stands right now, they would have to beat NDF, then probably Immaculate....then the winner of the Newtown/Pomperaug semifinal. Those teams just won't let the Masuk forwards offset the Masuk weakness on defense. Masuk are just too green and inexperienced this year.

I don't think Immaculate has an influx of new talent. I think it's more experience and depth. Most SWC teams have a few positions where they have a weakness. Immaculate won't make many highlight plays, but the lack of weaknesses doesn't allow opponents many opportunities. Therefore, you get alot of 2-0 games like they have had this year.

To me, it's up for grabs between Immaculate, Newtown, and Pomperaug. I know this wasn't a great year for the SWC....but it's really hard to to undefeated against the conference all the way through the playoffs. That doesn't bode well for Immaculate.
              Smells strong of an upset on Immaculate and I’m calling that both SWC and states they won’t get.

Comment

You really r a dik - wayne would never tell a kid to take another kid out
                Coperitive as hell and very vocal but not dirty
                You are now besmirching someones reputation unfairly and he may actially find out who you are- shouldnt be hard to find a soldering pile of ****e
                Maybe we haven't been to the same games. Lots of ND defending going on today

Comment

Masuk beat Pomperaug 3-2 and their forwards did plenty of defender beating.

Comment

Masuk beat Pomperaug 3-2 and their forwards did plenty of defender beating.
                    But Masuk also tied Barlow 0-0, and Barlow lost to Pomp 5-2. You can only read so much into regular season results. Home field advantage, who's healthy and who's not all play a role in playoffs.

Comment

Weston has a shot

Weston is not getting any love in the SWC predictions, but on their day they can beat anyone. Like Masuk they have been up and down, but they are healthy now and not experimenting with lineups anymore. They have as much individual talent as any team in the conference (Weston will be a force for the next 3 years). They beat Masuk, tied Newtown, and would have tied both Pomp and Immaculate were it not for goalie error. Perhaps they can't string 3 together--but they along with Masuk might be the dark horses.

Any of the top 6 could win the SWC tournament though Immaculate is the clear favorite.

I expect both Weston & Immaculate to make runs in the M Class playoff. Yes, I'm a parent--but try to remain objective.

Comment

Don't assume it's people from ND. it could be anybody with an axe to grind.

I agree and most likely he has many from his town, premier and HS programs , add that to the list of rivals of “all the above”, and that’s a lot of enemy’s.
                        It’s best to follow the rule of being as pleasant as possible (1)to your club (2) sportsman like to your rivals. It’s ok to cheer your rival when they do good play , refrain from loud sideline coaching.

“Stay thirsty my friends”

Comment

Weston is not getting any love in the SWC predictions, but on their day they can beat anyone. Like Masuk they have been up and down, but they are healthy now and not experimenting with lineups anymore. They have as much individual talent as any team in the conference (Weston will be a force for the next 3 years). They beat Masuk, tied Newtown, and would have tied both Pomp and Immaculate were it not for goalie error. Perhaps they can't string 3 together--but they along with Masuk might be the dark horses.

Any of the top 6 could win the SWC tournament though Immaculate is the clear favorite.

I expect both Weston & Immaculate to make runs in the M Class playoff. Yes, I'm a parent--but try to remain objective.
                          Thanks Dad or Mom for giving us the heads up! I’ll let coach know to test your goali early and definitely not take the foot of the gas since your girls “ are healthy and coach is not experimenting with the lineup”

Ps.... can you give me a heads up on which of your players to watch?
                          Much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Dad or Mom for giving us the heads up! I’ll let coach know to test your goali early and definitely not take the foot of the gas since your girls “ are healthy and coach is not experimenting with the lineup”

Ps.... can you give me a heads up on which of your players to watch?
                            Much appreciated.
                            I find your reaction odd. Did I say something inaccurate or offensive? I was just trying to add to the discussion--not pick a fight. These boards could be so much more informative and interesting, but people don't seem to be able to control themselves and have to drag everything into petty exchanges.

Comment

Must be a Freshman parent (1) playing Pope by letting us know which town he or she is from. (2) (Weston will be a force for the next 3 years)

FYI newbie...keep your finger off the buttons, this site can be addictive with beliefs of what’s to come , ok I get it...your excited little MIA scored her first Varsity goal, but it’s your first year with a lot of pain to come. Most schools have a future group coming down the pipeline yours is no different.

Enjoy the rest of season and fill me in Next Saturday and I’ll give you some love.

Comment

ND definitely the dark horse, Immaculate the favorite with Newtown and Pomp right behind.

Home field will be crucial and not so much to do with fans for ND as it is for Newtown and Pomp.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X