Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since your obviously familiar with how the internet works try google and you’ll get the game story. What you won’t read is how the coach acted disgracefully during the match. As for the so called hard foul it was a tough challenge that was let go as we’re many others going both ways. The issue with this play is it happened right in front of the sideline and stands were most of the Hingham high school crowd was so they reacted loudly which precipitated an almost mob mentality reaction. Bottom line was it was a well played game where a couple plays made the difference.
    Are you a WH fan? Just asking cause the comments seem leaning against Hingham. How did the coach act. You said disgraceful what does that mean. Was he yelling at the refs running on to the field yelling at the other teams players? I'm pretty sure if the coach did something real crazy the news would have wrote about it also did you get carded?

Comment

Are you a WH fan? Just asking cause the comments seem leaning against Hingham. How did the coach act. You said disgraceful what does that mean. Was he yelling at the refs running on to the field yelling at the other teams players? I'm pretty sure if the coach did something real crazy the news would have wrote about it also did you get carded?
      Thank you for this! I missed this game but game aw the 1st game that Hingham lost. Two wonderful high school girls soccer teams, I assume they will play again in the tournament, I will be at that one. ....... I am still watching KP. Two girls with over 20 goals!! and a good Keeper! Who wants to play them??????

Comment

Thank you for this! I missed this game but game aw the 1st game that Hingham lost. Two wonderful high school girls soccer teams, I assume they will play again in the tournament, I will be at that one. ....... I am still watching KP. Two girls with over 20 goals!! and a good Keeper! Who wants to play them??????
        KP will be a tough out.would not want to be on their side of the bracket.

Comment

Let me start by saying not a fan of either team. My daughter and I were at the game(her team plays one of the teams twice in the next few weeks. If your a Hingham fan you’ve seen this act before so shouldn’t be defendable. The guy yells at the refs constantly deservedly or not. He called a timeout 90 seconds into game to berate one of the officials. The call that precipitated his tantrum came right after WH scored. A Hingham player was Breaking down the sideline with a defender right on her heals the Hingham player tripped by my vantage point there was no clear indication the WH player tripped her or wether the pressure caused her to trip over the ball or lose her footing. Either way too ambiguous in my opinion to give a free kick so close to WH goal with no definitive causation. Hingham coach went ballistic and told the ref after several choice words that he was pulling his team off the field. He repeated his threat and the ref called him on it and ordered Hingham off the field. At which point the coach retreated causing a 10 plus minute delay. Now as far as my daughters team is concerned a WH loss benefits her team so we benefited from the outcome but I have seen these antics up close before and he does a disservice to the great players on his team and disrespects the opposing players. I don’t know if the outcome would’ve been different but the chaos clearly benefited his team and stopped the momentum WH had after just scoring. A really good soccer match was tainted by the actions of a petulant child of a coach. Until someone finally puts him in his place his act will continue. Of course if my daughters team doesn’t play their best games coming up against Hingham they will suffer the same fate

SL parent

Comment

Let me start by saying not a fan of either team. My daughter and I were at the game(her team plays one of the teams twice in the next few weeks. If your a Hingham fan you’ve seen this act before so shouldn’t be defendable. The guy yells at the refs constantly deservedly or not. He called a timeout 90 seconds into game to berate one of the officials. The call that precipitated his tantrum came right after WH scored. A Hingham player was Breaking down the sideline with a defender right on her heals the Hingham player tripped by my vantage point there was no clear indication the WH player tripped her or wether the pressure caused her to trip over the ball or lose her footing. Either way too ambiguous in my opinion to give a free kick so close to WH goal with no definitive causation. Hingham coach went ballistic and told the ref after several choice words that he was pulling his team off the field. He repeated his threat and the ref called him on it and ordered Hingham off the field. At which point the coach retreated causing a 10 plus minute delay. Now as far as my daughters team is concerned a WH loss benefits her team so we benefited from the outcome but I have seen these antics up close before and he does a disservice to the great players on his team and disrespects the opposing players. I don’t know if the outcome would’ve been different but the chaos clearly benefited his team and stopped the momentum WH had after just scoring. A really good soccer match was tainted by the actions of a petulant child of a coach. Until someone finally puts him in his place his act will continue. Of course if my daughters team doesn’t play their best games coming up against Hingham they will suffer the same fate

SL parent
            Some coaches think their most important work is done when the lights are shining most brightly on the players. Of course, those coaches would be wrong and egotistical *********s.

Comment

....... I am still watching KP. Two girls with over 20 goals!! and a good Keeper! Who wants to play them??????
              Thanks Mom!

Comment

KP will be a tough out.would not want to be on their side of the bracket.
                KP is not even the best team in their league. Nobody is playing better than Mansfield right now

Comment

Thanks Mom!
                  These type of comments don't ad anything except to indicate that there are some childish postings on this site. Stick with the talking points.

Comment

These type of comments don't ad anything except to indicate that there are some childish postings on this site. Stick with the talking points.
                    Thanks mom

Comment

Bet I know which political party you belong to

Comment

Thanks mom
                        Your welcome now post something relative or don't post.

Comment

Right. Good point.

Did you also know that's KP is awesome?

Comment

KP is not even the best team in their league. Nobody is playing better than Mansfield right now
                            Worst parents around mansfield. Makes Plymouth look like aristocrats

Comment

Games to watch?

Does anyone have a list of teams that have qualified so far and who is fighting to get in?

Comment

Does anyone have a list of teams that have qualified so far and who is fighting to get in?
                                Needham lost again last night. How many games do they have left? Are they going to miss out?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X