Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotchkiss Soccer - What's going on?

What is going on with Hotchkiss as of recent? From what I can remember they always used to be a powerhouse under Coach Downs. A good family friend has a son who is on the team and according to him, the new-ish head coach is responsible for their lack of form. Apparently works in admissions and has even made an effort to recruit a single top caliber kid to the program in his four years there along with not knowing much about soccer in general. I went to watch their game vs. Berkshire and only 4-5 kids on the field seemed to be of any quality at all. (2 were Right to Dream) Seems to be a big difference from when my son went there. If this is true, it's a shame to see what was once a top-level program decline as a result of a bad coach.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is going on with Hotchkiss as of recent? From what I can remember they always used to be a powerhouse under Coach Downs. A good family friend has a son who is on the team and according to him, the new-ish head coach is responsible for their lack of form. Apparently works in admissions and has even made an effort to recruit a single top caliber kid to the program in his four years there along with not knowing much about soccer in general. I went to watch their game vs. Berkshire and only 4-5 kids on the field seemed to be of any quality at all. (2 were Right to Dream) Seems to be a big difference from when my son went there. If this is true, it's a shame to see what was once a top-level program decline as a result of a bad coach.
    Be humble Coach Downs, sit down BIOTCH!

Comment

The new coach has not been there 4 years, last season was his first.

Comment

This year will be his third. In comparison, the new basketball coach has been on campus for less than a year and has put together one of the best recruiting classes in the league.

Comment

This year will be his third. In comparison, the new basketball coach has been on campus for less than a year and has put together one of the best recruiting classes in the league.
          Open up your checkbook and donate more... Then your voice will be heard, instead of "crying, whining and biotching" on TS... Ease down Coach, that's why you left.

Comment

Open up your checkbook and donate more... Then your voice will be heard, instead of "crying, whining and biotching" on TS... Ease down Coach, that's why you left.
            Where is Coach Downs now?

Comment

Where is Coach Downs now?
              talking salty about the replacement coach on TS. Hope he took his meds before hitting the keypad today.

Comment

OK *something* is going on with Hotchkiss soccer. They just lost 6 - 2 to Millbrook, as class C school. The last time Millbrook beat them was 25 years ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X