Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching Staff: CFC vs. FSA

Is it just me or does it seem like at this point the FSA coaching staff is getting pretty weak, credential wise? The ECNL coaches are fine, but if you compare the staff coaches to your typical CFC branch coach, the quality seems to be inferior. My kid plays for FSA so I only see who they've got. CFC being more of a franchisor than a club doesn't really list all their coaches.

Given FSA's palatial facilities, you would think their coaches would be the crème de la crème.

What are the typical credentials of a CFC branch coach and do they have a minimum license requirement?

are you the same Branford vs Shelton poster that post 3 times in a row, maybe your "enter" key is stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it just me or does it seem like at this point the FSA coaching staff is getting pretty weak, credential wise? The ECNL coaches are fine, but if you compare the staff coaches to your typical CFC branch coach, the quality seems to be inferior. My kid plays for FSA so I only see who they've got. CFC being more of a franchisor than a club doesn't really list all their coaches.

Given FSA's palatial facilities, you would think their coaches would be the crème de la crème.

What are the typical credentials of a CFC branch coach and do they have a minimum license requirement?
      Post. Once. Moron.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X