Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida Tryout Roulette

So when are the clubs gonna come clean and announce their coaching staffs? Or are they waiting till the last possible second to disclose...hoping to stem the tide of people rushing for the exit signs? I think FSA is going to be hurt the most especially on the Girls side...Total disarray and lack of focus.

Central florida coaches

CFK------ Posted
    EOS------Posted
    FSA
    Rush
    FCA
    Maitland

No idea when the others will post them or if they even will before the tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So when are the clubs gonna come clean and announce their coaching staffs? Or are they waiting till the last possible second to disclose...hoping to stem the tide of people rushing for the exit signs? I think FSA is going to be hurt the most especially on the Girls side...Total disarray and lack of focus.
      I will disagree with you on the FSA girls side. I think BH has that covered (no matter how much he is hated on this site). However, except for just 2-3 of boys team, the boys side is a disaster. The new boys DOC has a lot to do and not much to work with.

Time will tell on FSA. This has been a sinking ship that every so often gets a life preserver and seems to keep sailing. Something has to rescue that club.

Comment

I will disagree with you on the FSA girls side. I think BH has that covered (no matter how much he is hated on this site). However, except for just 2-3 of boys team, the boys side is a disaster. The new boys DOC has a lot to do and not much to work with.

Time will tell on FSA. This has been a sinking ship that every so often gets a life preserver and seems to keep sailing. Something has to rescue that club.
        who is the boys DOC? is it BC?

Comment

who is the boys DOC? is it BC?
          No BC is the self-appointed king of FSA and I feel sorry for any DOC who has to put up with him.

He does coach a pretty decent U13 team. Its one of the few teams at FSA a decent boy player could consider.

Comment

No BC is the self-appointed king of FSA and I feel sorry for any DOC who has to put up with him.

He does coach a pretty decent U13 team. Its one of the few teams at FSA a decent boy player could consider.
            who is the boys director then?
            Also is BC's team staying at U13 in the fall?

Comment

BH has what covered? They had 1 good team and they are leaving. CS will lose half of his team. They have no academy and their young teams aren't good. I am sure BH will poach players from his own club to make sure his team is ok as that is all that guy cares about. HIMSELF

Comment

He is doing his best attempt at killing off the Girls side....watch them take a step back this year.....

BH has what covered? They had 1 good team and they are leaving. CS will lose half of his team. They have no academy and their young teams aren't good. I am sure BH will poach players from his own club to make sure his team is ok as that is all that guy cares about. HIMSELF

Comment

FSA can't afford to take any steps back. They should start renting their fields to other clubs just so that the fields can get used.

Comment

who is the boys director then?
                    Also is BC's team staying at U13 in the fall?
                    They have a new boys DOC - MR who is leaving Rush. Also heard he will be helping coach
                    U15 boys next year.

Comment

They have a new boys DOC - MR who is leaving Rush. Also heard he will be helping coach
                      U15 boys next year.
                      Is SH out then?

Comment

Is SH out then?

I think they are coaching together next year.

Comment

I think they are coaching together next year.
                          In other words SH is out.

However, its all a mystery since they are not posting coaches before tryouts. Just show up and see who you get.

Comment

They got rid of the U14 Girls Coach....rumor has it doing nothing with the U12's....and sounds like U13's are being chased off as well....It's a joke...plain and simple....but let's face it....look at the other clubs around the area as well.....same mentalities.

In other words SH is out.

However, its all a mystery since they are not posting coaches before tryouts. Just show up and see who you get.

Comment

They got rid of the U14 Girls Coach....rumor has it doing nothing with the U12's....and sounds like U13's are being chased off as well....It's a joke...plain and simple....but let's face it....look at the other clubs around the area as well.....same mentalities.
                              Isn't he still coaching at the club though? Just a different age group? And I don't think SH is out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X