Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    your wasting your own time nobody can predict the future what's the point of answering the question when the person you have to ask doesn't even know yet. A Lot can happen in a year just bring your child out and if the product on the field is good enough you will see. Other then that relax and enjoy because you aren't happy at your club and wanna try and join something you feel has potential if that is the case like I said just keep watching and stay tuned!
    didnt ask about next year..i am asking about this year..what division do they play in tournaments? not a tough question..someone must know...do they not play tournaments? never said we werent happy where we are but always looking for what would be best for our players.

Comment

They are playing U12 Palm Beach Spring season. They played U12 D2 at Orange Classic and plan to play u11 D1 in tournaments. I'm sure they will play D1 next season if they have more than the 8 players they had this season. Watching the way they play I would think they will have more players trying out for next season.
      thank you for your reply. i didnt see it when i was replying to the other message above. i appreciate finally receiving an actual answer to my question.

Comment

didnt ask about next year..i am asking about this year..what division do they play in tournaments? not a tough question..someone must know...do they not play tournaments? never said we werent happy where we are but always looking for what would be best for our players.
        Enough! Who's to say your players are even good enough? You so interested in AC Delray U11G and U12B and what they doing they are playing great and they proof is because YOU wanna know. Get off this post and go put in some work on the field and you will never have to worrying about finding a club for your kid. Enough Said!

Comment

AC Delray

Enough! Who's to say your players are even good enough? You so interested in AC Delray U11G and U12B and what they doing they are playing great and they proof is because YOU wanna know. Get off this post and go put in some work on the field and you will never have to worrying about finding a club for your kid. Enough Said!
          Seems like the clown posse follows FV everywhere he goes. Bashing all that wonder and ask. Just like how FV talks to everyone.

Comment

Seems like the clown posse follows FV everywhere he goes. Bashing all that wonder and ask. Just like how FV talks to everyone.
            FV is a clown wherever he goes. Dont worry about where the are playing, there wont be enough players to field a team as players will migrate to the normal surrounding clubs.

Comment

I only opened this thread bc I saw one of the Delray teams play this weekend
              It was the u12 boys
              They were playing 11v11
              I asked a parent and they said most players are u11 with a few U10's

Yes ... The coaches seemed very stern
              But I was actually not disturbed at all with it
              There are certainly coaches who scream and lose control but never give much direction or useful coaching
              These coaches were clearly pushing and enforcing their players to keep the ball even in a game where the opponent was playing kick ball and threading on goal
              The coaches stuck to their style and philosophy all the way to the end
              I was impressed

Comment

I only opened this thread bc I saw one of the Delray teams play this weekend
                It was the u12 boys
                They were playing 11v11
                I asked a parent and they said most players are u11 with a few U10's

Yes ... The coaches seemed very stern
                But I was actually not disturbed at all with it
                There are certainly coaches who scream and lose control but never give much direction or useful coaching
                These coaches were clearly pushing and enforcing their players to keep the ball even in a game where the opponent was playing kick ball and threading on goal
                The coaches stuck to their style and philosophy all the way to the end
                I was impressed
                If this is true that they are U11s and U10 playing 11v11 U13 bracket hats off to them. Saw these kids at the weston cup and they were very small but held their own. Kendall was the better team in the game I saw but once again if they are that young playing 11v11 they will be a team to watch even more in the future.

Comment

Congrats AC Delray GU11!

Great win today against the GU11 Kendall 2nd Division team. 11-0 victory! A 25 minute game, thrashing Kendall handily! Good luck against Miami Premier's D2 team tonight!

Comment

Great win today against the GU11 Kendall 2nd Division team. 11-0 victory! A 25 minute game, thrashing Kendall handily! Good luck against Miami Premier's D2 team tonight!
                    This club is getting in shape great job PG

Comment

AC Delray U12 boys can't beat Hollywood Cyclones!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X