Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For a team that has 2W-1D-4L against the rest of the ECNL this year Blue loves to talk. White would be in before Blue.
    Nah. People just like to stir the pot. That’s what it’s all about. Right ? Most things aren’t even coming from the actual teams.

Comment

It will be CFC or Match Fit for the title.
      Don’t underestimate Dynamite.

Comment

It will be CFC or Match Fit for the title.
        Next thing you know, people will be placing bets on 13 year old girls soccer games.

Comment

If you can set it up count me in. I’ll take Surf straight up over NEFC. Hell, I’ll even give NEFC 1 goal.

Comment

Next thing you know, people will be placing bets on 13 year old girls soccer games.
            Why not? They clearly love to obsess about them. Good business opportunity.

Comment

If you can set it up count me in. I’ll take Surf straight up over NEFC. Hell, I’ll even give NEFC 1 goal.
              The same NEFC that gave OW a 9-2 smackdown yesterday? A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

This can’t be a real post.

Comment

My daughters team beat your daughters team. By the way, I also have a small weener.

Comment

#smurf

Comment

Stars Blue vs Stars White ECNL results from Sat ??? They aren’t online

Comment

2-0 blow out.

Comment

Stars Blue 2
                          Stars White 0

Comment

Seacoast 2
                            SSS 0

Wow how the mighty have fallen. 1 more game against Oakwood and SSS’s season is over.

Comment

WOW the Girls 2007 Thread.... The gift that keeps on giving like jelly of the month club.

That CFC tournament looks brutal, be some great games to watch. Even some good side games over at Seacoast. Someone want to send CCTV over to SSS parents so they can watch some soccer games. Crazy thought... could the SSS parents get together and put in a team in NH (under a different name)?

Comment

WOW the Girls 2007 Thread.... The gift that keeps on giving like jelly of the month club.

That CFC tournament looks brutal, be some great games to watch. Even some good side games over at Seacoast. Someone want to send CCTV over to SSS parents so they can watch some soccer games. Crazy thought... could the SSS parents get together and put in a team in NH (under a different name)?
                                I brought that idea up to one of them last week, and they said they are fine with the paying the money and as long their daughter is happy, they don’t care about the tournaments or limited games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X