•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 100 Girls in Country (2012)

See full list here:

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/playe...100/women/2012

Guess what? My daughter's in the top 10!!!! Read it and weep, suckas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What did it cost you? This site is a joke.

Comment

Are you kidding me?

1 Star on the list at #98? and what happened to all the "Beasts of the Northeast" Shows you this site is crap. Dont agree at all with some of the other player(s) on this list

Comment

Only one kid from Massachusetts at all. From 2009 through 2011 we have one in the top ten.

Comment

Only one kid from Massachusetts at all. From 2009 through 2011 we have one in the top ten.
            Little League has a similar program. You pay a fee to have your kid listed. It's the equivilent of getting your kid in the yellow pages. No different then paying to have your kid or team video taped.

Comment

for the mother who just bragged about her daughter. u shud b advised that even if ur daughter is good wats the farthest she will get playing pro on sundays in front of 20 people nd getting paid 20 buks a week. so keep bragging cuz dont expect any thing good to come out of it.

Comment

Which one? Just curious, do you know who the father is?

Comment

Question - Do you think individuals sign up or do you think clubs/coaches encourage players to become members in the database? If you look at members, not the top 100 ranked, it seems like there are full teams represented, not just players with four and five star rankings.

Comment

Top Draw only lists players from clubs that pay them to belong to their group. I am not saying there are not excellent players on the list, but I am saying only those clubs that pay get their players listed.

Comment

Just a quick glance, but seems like a ton of Albertson kids. I wonder how much that club kisses TDS's ass?

Just like gotsport.com, can't put much emphasis on rankings, etc.

Comment

Probably the same Father...

...that terrorizes ODP Regional coaches the last night of ID camp to put his little prized angel on the team or else.....whata DB.

Comment

Top Draw only lists players from clubs that pay them to belong to their group. I am not saying there are not excellent players on the list, but I am saying only those clubs that pay get their players listed.
                          Untrue. Our club does not belong to the group and there are players listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood Jablowme View Post
                            ...that terrorizes ODP Regional coaches the last night of ID camp to put his little prized angel on the team or else.....whata DB.
                            A la scorpions

Comment

Some parents...

...have no shame...nice lesson in life for their offspring.....NOT!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X