What is happening at FC Prime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray your wife does the books in your house.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You spend 50K just on the FL State cup playing Bozo's while staying at Motel 6! LMAO
      Man, what happened to education in this country? Playing Bozo's what? Since you used the possessive I figure you are either ignorant or you are trying to say the other poster is playing with something belonging to Bozo. In any event, I would not call a bunch of children and pre-teens "Bozos" - kinda a bitchy thing to do.

Comment

Let’s face it. FC Prime has to bring in players from 2-5 hours away every game just to field a valid roster for certain teams. The players that live nearby practice with just a few girls. The rest just show up for games. The coaches are now leaving, soon the players will be leaving. What a disaster in my opinion.

Comment

Let’s face it. FC Prime has to bring in players from 2-5 hours away every game just to field a valid roster for certain teams. The players that live nearby practice with just a few girls. The rest just show up for games. The coaches are now leaving, soon the players will be leaving. What a disaster in my opinion.
          Not my team and we are a top team in our league!

Comment

Not my team and we are a top team in our league!
            A.k.a. The tallest midget in the circus

Comment

A.k.a. The tallest midget in the circus
              What ****hole club/team are you from? LMAO

Comment

What ****hole club/team are you from? LMAO
                Great question. I need to know too cause if that club offers a better option than GDA then I want to join it for m kid.

Comment

What's going on at Prime

Nothing soccer related. Just juiced parents screaming..."PRiiiME!"

Comment

AH spent last weekend in Mexico looking for a house. He's all packed and ready to move.

Comment

My kid plays for Prime FC on a very competitive team. I will be back next year for sure. Both ECNL and GDA have an established competitive league schedule that you can plan around. Not knowing what weak competition your playing against and where your kid is playing from week to week in fspl, npl etc. leagues is truly bizzare! Crazzzzzyyyyy!
                      Remember, the ECNL is about club, not a team. Fielding a team is not hard but fielding a club that has to travel and play on the same dates at the same locations is not easy for a club like Prime. Prime won't make it.

Comment

AH spent last weekend in Mexico looking for a house. He's all packed and ready to move.
                        Which part of Mexico is he looking at? Cancun is a nice area to live. Good sized middle class some established clubs there including Rush.

Comment

Which part of Mexico is he looking at? Cancun is a nice area to live. Good sized middle class some established clubs there including Rush.
                          Culo. It's a brand new development outside of Cancun. Gorgeous property. It's shaped like a starfish, similar to those islands in Dubai.

Comment

Remember, the ECNL is about club, not a team. Fielding a team is not hard but fielding a club that has to travel and play on the same dates at the same locations is not easy for a club like Prime. Prime won't make it.
                            Prime is already making it by offering a club and teams that help kids reach their goals. Also a platform to play competitive games, Teams are doing well for a first year club as a few of them will qualify for the end of year "National championship event". Players have been scouted against some very competitive competition and offered scholarships from 9-12th grades. Haters can hate but the club is doing a good job their 1st year in ECNL. Next year will be better as more players will look to enjoy the same success and more by joining one of the best options in South Florida..

Comment

Prime is already making it by offering a club and teams that help kids reach their goals. Also a platform to play competitive games, Teams are doing well for a first year club as a few of them will qualify for the end of year "National championship event". Players have been scouted against some very competitive competition and offered scholarships from 9-12th grades. Haters can hate but the club is doing a good job their 1st year in ECNL. Next year will be better as more players will look to enjoy the same success and more by joining one of the best options in South Florida..
                              AH is that you?

Comment

You lost me at the end with “in South Florida..”. Brevard is not south Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X