Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it possible Rush can change there team just for state cup??? The entire system is messed up.
    Rumor was they added ECNL girls from another club on their FYSA roster?

Comment

Link?

Comment

Why does it seem that every club in south Florida hates each other? It’s weird how much hatred you guys have for each other. I can see there being rivalries but every single club down there hates each other.
        This is easy to explain. We didn't always hate each other. We were all united in our hate for Pinecrest, because of their douchey parents and whiny primadonna kids. Since the program has gone into the toilet the last few years, a lot of those parents have gone on to other clubs, so now we just hate all those clubs where those folks have gone too.

Comment

FYSA is not corrupt! You are just an idiot!!!

For some reason, when you looked ahead at the round of 16, it was set up with less group runner ups advancing and instead some wild card teams. If you look at it now, it has the winner and runner up advancing (as the rules said they would) and it shows which teams play each other going forward.
          Wow. FYSA is so corrupt! This morning it was:

Bracket 1 - #1 vs.
          Bracket 2 - #2

Bracket 2 - #1 vs.
          Bracket 1 - #2

Bracket 3 - #1 vs.
          Bracket 4 - #2

Etc...

How is it possible they change this after teams advanced? This sounds so fishy to me. I’m absolutely astonished. Honestly speechless.[/QUOTE]

I would not say corrupt, I would say FYSA had the wrong advancement on the website. The rules clearly stated that there 8 Bracket Winners + 8 Runners Up (https://usys-assets.ae-admin.com/ass...-%20Posted.pdf)

What FYSA posted originally have 4 Wildcard teams playing each other in the round of 16.
          **** Does that really make since to you???? ****

Also they would have had basically the 1st seed vs 2nd seed, 3rd vs 4th, etc... playing in the round of 8. Since we are all sports fans and just went through March Madness bracketology 101, you should have realized what FYSA had posted was not correct.

Comment

FYSA is not corrupt! You are just an idiot!!!

WEBSITE CORRECTION!!!!

For some reason, when you looked ahead at the round of 16, it was set up with less group runner ups advancing and instead some wild card teams. If you look at it now, it has the winner and runner up advancing (as the rules said they would) and it shows which teams play each other going forward.
            Wow. FYSA is so corrupt! This morning it was:

Bracket 1 - #1 vs.
            Bracket 2 - #2

Bracket 2 - #1 vs.
            Bracket 1 - #2

Bracket 3 - #1 vs.
            Bracket 4 - #2

Etc...

How is it possible they change this after teams advanced? This sounds so fishy to me. I’m absolutely astonished. Honestly speechless.
            I would not say corrupt, I would say FYSA had the wrong advancement on the website. The rules clearly stated that there 8 Bracket Winners + 8 Runners Up (https://usys-assets.ae-admin.com/ass...-%20Posted.pdf)

What FYSA posted originally have 4 Wildcard teams playing each other in the round of 16.
            **** Does that really make since to you???? ****

Also they would have had basically the 1st seed vs 2nd seed, 3rd vs 4th, etc... playing in the round of 8. Since we are all sports fans and just went through March Madness bracketology 101, you should have realized what FYSA had posted was not correct.

Comment

This post made me laugh. TS requirement to claim someone’s kid didn’t make the team is reason they don’t like the club. Normally it’s the sideline behavior or the style of play coached. But ok you have your day and assume it’s a kid didn’t make the team. Part that made me laugh is that you think Kendall’s girl program is something people yearn to play for. Nobody north of Dolphin Expressway is giving you a second thought.
              I absolutely do think its a fair assumption for me that's its about a kid not getting selected, when you consider that our sideline isnt very racous (relatively speaking) and we aren't a very physical team so there's not much to hold against us on either front. And if you go back and look at posts that are written by actual parents from our team, we're not on here pumping our chests. In fact, we're quite realistic in our expectations. So I don't see why anyone would hope for us to lose so we would "shut the F up", if we really haven't warranted having to be told to shut the F up.

And as far as why anyone would want to play for us, we do have an exceptional coach. I would venture to say not many u14 teams in the state can say they have an A licensed coach or a coach with caps on the USMNT.

Comment

I absolutely do think its a fair assumption for me that's its about a kid not getting selected, when you consider that our sideline isnt very racous (relatively speaking) and we aren't a very physical team so there's not much to hold against us on either front. And if you go back and look at posts that are written by actual parents from our team, we're not on here pumping our chests. In fact, we're quite realistic in our expectations. So I don't see why anyone would hope for us to lose so we would "shut the F up", if we really haven't warranted having to be told to shut the F up.

And as far as why anyone would want to play for us, we do have an exceptional coach. I would venture to say not many u14 teams in the state can say they have an A licensed coach or a coach with caps on the USMNT.
                He is a great coach but besides him and your goalie you don't have much else

Comment

The original set up had A) winner playing B) runner up. The order went AB CD EF GH with nothing about wild cards. They have changed it to now AH BG CF DE, after the results have been posted. This is utter bull**** the FYSA is a corrupt and needs to be investigated.

Comment

The original set up had A) winner playing B) runner up. The order went AB CD EF GH with nothing about wild cards. They have changed it to now AH BG CF DE, after the results have been posted. This is utter bull**** the FYSA is a corrupt and needs to be investigated.
                    Snowflake!!!!
                    I what world do you have the top seeded teams playing each other in the Quarter-finals.

You must be from:
                    KENDALL SC UNITED 2005 BLUE
                    DEBUS BAY UNITED SC
                    ANJBY JENSEN BEACH SC 05
                    CNFCT FC TAMPALADY RANGERS

All bottom feeder teams.

Comment

The original order did have 4 wildcards playing each other and A1 playing B2 and B1 playing A2, etc. Every age group was shown like this. This was known to be incorrect and someone on here posted it awhile back that this would be changed. Sorry your road just got harder but nobody is being cheated so relax. Good luck. If you deserve to move on, it shouldn’t matter who you play. You have to earn it. That is how it is supposed to work.

Comment

It just odd you change it or "update it" after the weekend that shows the results. Team who has the in doesn't like who they are playing so they change it to their liking. Just sketchy that it was posted the whole year and then changed after the games have been played.

Comment

It just odd you change it or "update it" after the weekend that shows the results. Team who has the in doesn't like who they are playing so they change it to their liking. Just sketchy that it was posted the whole year and then changed after the games have been played.
                          You must be new here. FYSA does this every year. They use an outdated system and have to manually fix it every year. Makes no sense to go by the website until teams are posted. Another reason why FYSA is killing its own product. Everything from seeding to matchups are wrong every single year.

Comment

Just shut up already. Cape Coral, Rush, Space Coast and Florida Fire all have to play each other in their own mini tournament to see who moves on. If anyone should be complaining, it should be them. They are all top 2005 teams that should not be playing each other in the round of 16.

Comment

Sounds like everyone was interested in seeing the state championship played on Saturday May 4th between WPU and Sunrise. Well, just wait until May 19th, you will get what you're looking for.

Comment

Snowflake!!!!
                                I what world do you have the top seeded teams playing each other in the Quarter-finals.

You must be from:
                                KENDALL SC UNITED 2005 BLUE
                                DEBUS BAY UNITED SC
                                ANJBY JENSEN BEACH SC 05
                                CNFCT FC TAMPALADY RANGERS

All bottom feeder teams.
                                Better question: In what world is Kendall a bottom feeder team when they were the 7 seed coming into the tournament? Dumbass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X