Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree with this post. I’ve seen/heard of some very positive things that EB has instituted or is looking to do in due time. I know that he is really trying to get the whole picture and the pulse of where the club is from top to bottom at this time. I don’t anticipate him coming in and just blowing everything up without having a very clear picture of the current state of the club. I expect that he will look to begin instituting any drastic changes after the Spring season is over. With that said, I know he is already working with individual coaches on their own coaching development and ensuring that all coaches are training to the Armada philosophy of play. As stated earlier, I think this is the perfect hire for Armada and have heard the same from numerous other parents at the club.
    You can post without slandering another club. Wow!

Comment

Is this better?

You can post without slandering another club. Wow!
      FECES smells bad, and is hard to get out of your shoes when you stomp them!

Comment

FESA isn't bothered by the EB hire.

Comment

Please send Steve H back to Texas. He is a piece of crap.

Comment

Sour grapes much?

Please send Steve H back to Texas. He is a piece of crap.
            Hurts doesn't it? A celebrated coach, 30 years experience, that was personally recruited by FESA admins... spent 3 months at your club, got a taste of Volt, bailed, then joined the fleet. Usually if a coach is in a tough spot...they'll suck it up for the season...you guys are so bad...so FOS he left at the winter break!

30 years experience, left at the winter break! Ouch!

Comment

Hurts doesn't it? A celebrated coach, 30 years experience, that was personally recruited by FESA admins... spent 3 months at your club, got a taste of Volt, bailed, then joined the fleet. Usually if a coach is in a tough spot...they'll suck it up for the season...you guys are so bad...so FOS he left at the winter break!

He really wanted that Armada Exec position but they hired EB.

Comment

Agree with this post. I’ve seen/heard of some very positive things that EB has instituted or is looking to do in due time. I know that he is really trying to get the whole picture and the pulse of where the club is from top to bottom at this time. I don’t anticipate him coming in and just blowing everything up without having a very clear picture of the current state of the club. I expect that he will look to begin instituting any drastic changes after the Spring season is over. With that said, I know he is already working with individual coaches on their own coaching development and ensuring that all coaches are training to the Armada philosophy of play. As stated earlier, I think this is the perfect hire for Armada and have heard the same from numerous other parents at the club.
                Nothing special to read about. Armada Philosophy! Almost had a nugget come out and choked on my food! That was funnnnny.

Comment

A **** that went to the University of Tennessee. Have you ever seen him strike a ball. My God he is awful with the girls and kind of creepy too. Thank God he didn't get the ED position. He would have ruined our club.

Yes! I am an Armada parent.

Comment

A **** that went to the University of Tennessee. Have you ever seen him strike a ball. My God he is awful with the girls and kind of creepy too. Thank God he didn't get the ED position. He would have ruined our club.

No Nugget, you are not an Armada parent. Same horrendous writing style with wrong, or flat out lacking punctuation. You are a tool!

Comment

Evals...

Sounds like your kid was one of those players he asked to reevaluate their commitment to the sport during the recent round of player evaluations.

I understand completely, he dumped on your kid, said they were distracted, lazy, uncoachable...I get it. Maybe you should evaluate your commitment to your child, stop looking at them through rose colored glasses.

And lets put some of the blame where it should be...if you have garbage generic material...there is very little any coach can do to overcome that, no matter how much you don't want to accept this, the world needs ditch diggers.

-Another Armada parent

Comment

SH is a good guy. He may be a little too honest for some parents liking but competitive youth soccer could use some more honesty when it comes to talent id and development. Or you could just stay at FESA and enjoy the sunshine they blow up your rear end while reaching around to your wallet always.

Comment

SH is a good guy. He may be a little too honest for some parents liking but competitive youth soccer could use some more honesty when it comes to talent id and development. Or you could just stay at FESA and enjoy the sunshine they blow up your rear end while reaching around to your wallet always.
                          He is not a good guy. Steve is a fraud.

I like the Armada club, but that man doesn't belong at the club. I hope EB doesn't renew his contact.

Comment

He is not a good guy. Steve is a fraud.

I like the Armada club, but that man doesn't belong at the club. I hope EB doesn't renew his contact.
                            Not everyone is going to like every coach. Too call a guy of his caliber a "fraud" only draws attention you your weakness. Maybe your kid just sucks and/or is lazy and you can't deal with that? I know another club across town that would welcome you and your checkbook with open arms.

Comment

Not everyone is going to like every coach. Too call a guy of his caliber a "fraud" only draws attention you your weakness. Maybe your kid just sucks and/or is lazy and you can't deal with that? I know another club across town that would welcome you and your checkbook with open arms.
                              She isn't very good player on a premier team. Steve is a fraud and that is a fact. I went with my family to eat at the Ale House and he was so drunk he got asked to leave by the manager.

Comment

He’s been fantastic so far, and quite the contrary from what you’ve “heard” (sure you have). In fact, I would argue that he has done the opposite of that where needed. He was the perfect hire, and the Armada Fleet is stronger than ever with EB at the helm!
                                I coach at Armada the coaches are split some think he is better than Pat but others think he doesn’t understand the club soccer world. If he doesn’t get it right watch for a big exodus of coaches. The teams will follow the coach. Our culture is individual teams not club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X