ISA Palm Beach Fernandez 2007

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the game will NEVER happen. so dont bother responding. maybe one or two of these kids get invited to play with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      07 Da Beats them 5-0, thats a soccer team, not a super rec team kicking dirt all over the place while coach dances around like a monkey
      when is game ? come on weston set it up we are down to play anyone anytime

Comment

we dont play with trash

Comment

we dont play with trash
          scared I understand papi

Comment

we dont play with trash
            do not be such a ****** and play us

Comment

no. keep winning trophies. one day your kids will wear our kids jerseys.

Comment

i was being a d¡ck for the sake of being a d¡ck.. i would love to play you guys, and pines, and deportivo and levante.. we simply dont play enough good teams.

but, im just a dad, they dont listen to us here, and they probably will never play u guys. not because they are scared, they play by certain rules.

Comment

i was being a d¡ck for the sake of being a d¡ck.. i would love to play you guys, and pines, and deportivo and levante.. we simply dont play enough good teams.

but, im just a dad, they dont listen to us here, and they probably will never play u guys. not because they are scared, they play by certain rules.
                  what rules? you are a tool ! they can play friendlies with any team da or non da

Comment

i came at you nicely and you call me a tool. i hope its a hammer. :)

either way, they only play friendlies with friendly people, and you guys are aggressive and over compensating.

tell your coach to call my coach and set it up. if they have good players, then he probably wants to scout them anyways.

Comment

nice comeback

Comment

either way, they only play friendlies with friendly people, and you guys are aggressive and over compensating.

tell your coach to call my coach and set it up. if they have good players, then he probably wants to scout them anyways.
                        aggressive for sure but your are the one over compensating from what your wife says

Comment

i dont have a wife, i have a husband. good of u to assume only men write here

Comment

Anyone have any insight on this team? Playing style... craziness of people? Someone said they are ranked 9th nationally but their records locally doesn’t support that kind of ranking.

Knowing how they play, ball movement, opening the field, pressure - if it is more or less one or two players carrying the team (who they are)...

I’m sure someone, or many, have observations based on reality to share and others will have stupid sh*t to share.
                            I seen them playing and that coach can not teach his players how to make two passes, he has big kids and some of them are fast that it!
                            No good soccer overall, don’t waste your time with that coach you will thanks me later!

Comment

Wrong team

I seen them playing and that coach can not teach his players how to make two passes, he has big kids and some of them are fast that it!
                              No good soccer overall, don’t waste your time with that coach you will thanks me later!
                              Maybe you watched them play with their regular players and not their guest, or as some like to say, “guess,” players, but the team in the tournament this past weekend — passed very well. They were impressive - and to say otherwise means you are blind, bitter, or just incredibly ignorant about the sport.

Comment

Interesting

You speak the truth but the truth is an unwelcomed and scarce commodity in these parts. Better to say words like “gay” “wife” “knees” - people appreciate that more.

Just my 2 cents.

Call me - I can set it up. I’ll tell my buddy VF.

Outta here,

JE in the PB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X