Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a previous board member. Da parent? Ha good one tool.
    Armada trolls stop answering yourselves. We don’t care about your stupidity. Just wait and see what is coming next! WE ARE FLORIDA ELITE!

Comment

Armada trolls stop answering yourselves. We don’t care about your stupidity. Just wait and see what is coming next! WE ARE FLORIDA ELITE!
      To say that there is something coming “next” would indicate that there has been something impressive or even relevant before from FESA. I’ve seen neither, so I’ll continue to wait paitiently for what’s coming.....first!

Comment

It’s taking your club about the same to figure SB out, and we will in fact standby to watch the house of cards tumble to the ground.

Explain the “buddy system”, and the PC comment please. Cite examples, or your claim has no validity. I’ve seen ZERO examples of that from PC. What do parents know exactly? That means nothing. Again, cite examples or else you will once again be proven to be null and void. Numbers aren’t down, in fact they are up 10% year over year for the last 4 years. Our board meetings are open to members at Armada, and our leaders share the facts with us. Wish you could say the same don’t you?
        DA is our only “monopolizing scheme”???? What in the hell does that even mean Nugget? Do you know? Oh, and it’s actually going quite well by the way. Our younger teams are very competitive and winning plenty, and our older teams are getting better every week. We’ve got kids playing in the Portland Timbers Academy, Orlando City Academy at Montverde, and at Atlanta United. As well as boys committed to play at multiple D1 schools. Several are attending National Team camps and regional training centers as well.
        So, all good at Armada DA! How’s your DA going over at FESA?
        Crickets....crickets.....Nugget?....Crickets!!!

Comment

To say that there is something coming “next” would indicate that there has been something impressive or even relevant before from FESA. I’ve seen neither, so I’ll continue to wait paitiently for what’s coming.....first!
          Love this ^! So true!!!

Comment

Love this ^! So true!!!
            Like I said, stop answering your own posts. What you don’t know,you don’t know! It’s coming!

Comment

You fesa people are so funny!! Let me say a bunch of words and say “we are florida elite” at the end. It’s cute. Do you end your prayers at night with that too?

Comment

You fesa people are so funny!! Let me say a bunch of words and say “we are florida elite” at the end. It’s cute. Do you end your prayers at night with that too?
                Only the die hard fanatics and board members say that before bed.

Comment

Not so fast...

Hang on a second! You're whatever you're told to be...today you're screaming "We are Florida Elite!", but this upcoming season you may be instructed to scream some other false nonsense! Like "We are the Yid Army!" or "We are the teams formerly known as Florida Elite now called Florida Tottenham Hotspur Elite!" or whatever you're instructed to yell and wear...so don't come on here, caps...shouting We are...anything! You don't decide what you are, just do what your told, buy a Tottenham shirt, enlist in the yid army and humm to yourself in a slightly feminie voice, "I am Harry Hotspur doormat!".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X